Aug 28 2015 | 8:34 pm
- An Arlington Heights man was ordered held on $2.5 million bail Friday on charges of sexually abusing a boy and a girl earlier this month.
Aug 28 2015 | 12:46 pm
- "October Sky," Marriott Theatre's charmingly written, artfully composed new musical, is all but ready for lift-off in its world premiere.
Aug 27 2015 | 8:23 pm
- An Elk Grove Village man who admitted breaking into several restaurants last year pleaded guilty Thursday in exchange for a four-year prison sentence.
Aug 25 2015 | 1:07 pm
- The Hypocrites snag the rights to the regional premiere of "American Idiot"; Aurora's Comedy Shrine showcases newcomer comedians; and American Blues Theater revives "The Rainmaker" this week in Chicago-area theater.
Aug 26 2015 | 6:55 pm
- Mary-Arrchie Theatre, a staple of Chicago's storefront theater scene for nearly three decades announced Wednesday it will close next year after its 30th season.
Aug 26 2015 | 7:35 pm
- A Colorado man who authorities say stalked and threatened a relative asked for more time to consider a negotiated plea deal.
Aug 26 2015 | 2:27 pm
- A Cook County judge ruled Tuesday nine surviving dogs found overheated in crates in a van must be forfeited by their owner. Two of the animals died after authorities say Griselda Martinez attempted to transport 11 dogs in 90-degree heat in stacked...
Aug 22 2015 | 12:39 pm
- A Streamwood man who on 20 occasions failed to show up for court appearances was ordered held on a total bail of $250,000 Friday.
Aug 22 2015 | 7:53 pm
- Cheers and applause greeted 45 veterans who returned to Arlington Heights Saturday after a three-day trip to Washington, D.C., courtesy of the Veterans Network Committee of northern and western Illinois. Throngs of well-wishers carrying American...
Aug 21 2015 | 4:38 pm
- A 50-year-old Prospect Heights man was ordered held on $100,000 bail Friday after, authorities allege, police found 144 images depicting children engaging in sexual conduct stored on his laptop computer