Impeachment inquiry: Morrison recalls being told to 'tell the lawyers'
Former Ukraine envoy Kurt Volker is testifying in a House impeachment hearing that Republican criticism of former Vice President Joe Biden is "not credible."
Take-aways from Day 3 of House impeachment hearingsA career Army officer. A career foreign service official. Both had a consistent message during Day 3 of the House impeachment inquiry, and each was troubled by the phone call between President Donald Trump and the president of Ukraine.
'Truth is, I didn't handle it well': Foxx addresses Smollet case in reelection announcementThe top prosecutor in Cook County, Illinois, who was harshly criticized when her office suddenly dropped charges against actor Jussie Smollett, says she's running for reelection.
N. Korea snubs US move to postpone military drill with SouthNorth Korea says it won't consider a U.S. decision to postpone a joint military exercise with South Korea a concession in stalled nuclear diplomacy
China seen flexing legal muscles on Hong KongCriticism from China's rubber stamp parliament of a Hong Kong court's ruling seems to hint Beijing may move to overrule striking down a ban on face masks at protests
Mali says 24 soldiers killed in latest extremist attackMali says 24 soldiers killed in latest extremist attack; wave of assaults has raised alarm
Malta arrest could yield lead in reporter assassinationMaltese authorities say a man arrested in a money-laundering case claims to have information that could lead to the mastermind behind the car-bomb assassination of investigative journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia
5 things to know about Pope Francis' visit to Thailand5 things to know about Pope Francis' visit to Thailand, which begins Wednesday
Protesters force postponement of Lebanese parliament sessionThousands rallying against Lebanon's political elite prevent lawmakers from reaching parliament, postponing session
AMA calls for total ban on all e-cigarette, vaping productsAmerican Medical Association calls for an immediate ban on all e-cigarette and vaping products
Republicans assail security aide who reported Trump callTwo top national security aides tell impeachment inquiry they were concerned by President Donald Trump's July call with Ukraine's president
- 9:09 PMChicago officer wounded in shootout with robbery suspect
- 9:05 PMAs Epstein died, guards allegedly shopped online and slept
- 8:58 PMOakland Zoo: Child, not grizzly bears, cracked glass window
- 8:58 PMAPNewsBreak: Officer expected to plead guilty in urinal case
- 8:56 PMThe Latest: Epstein jail guards plead not guilty
- 8:55 PMGOP-requested witness rejects Trump 'śconspiracy theories'
- 8:29 PMShooting deaths rattle small, tight-knit US Hmong community
More Suburban News
- Buffalo GroveBuffalo Grove expects historic spending on infrastructure in 2020
- MundeleinFelon charged with illegal possession of three guns
- South ElginStage, splash pad and more planned for South Elgin park
- Glen EllynBuilding a 5-mile segment of a DuPage trail could cost as much as $32 million
- NewsNew contract with Arlington Heights firefighters reached
- St. CharlesSt. Charles considers liquor license for Charlestowne 18 movie theater
- BarringtonEmergency crossing repairs closes Route 59 in downtown Barrington
- BensenvilleFire guts recently rehabbed Bensenville house
- Lake ForestLake Forest College students dig into campus history
- Lake CountyMarni Yang retrial petition to be ruled on next month
- PalatinePalatine's proposed budget would bolster pension fund
- GurneeGurnee board bans recreational pot sales in village
- RosemontNew Disney show slated for Rosemont Theatre
- Girls' BasketballRolling Meadows withstands Glenbard West comeback bid
- Girls' BasketballDujotrek's buzzer-beater lifts Prospect