Trump assails Democrats for investigating him, rejects infrastructure talks
Donald Trump escalated his confrontation with House Democrats over their efforts to investigate his presidency, declaring he'd refuse to work with them on bipartisan policies including an infrastructure plan unless they halt their probes.
Trump administration struggles to confront the deadliest drug crisis in U.S. historyHealth policy experts say drug treatment funding is not nearly enough, and the Trump administration's response was hobbled by the failure to appoint a drug czar in its chaotic first year and confusion over who was in charge of drug policy. The depth of the problem continues to overwhelm the government's response.
North Korea calls Biden 'fool of low IQ' over Kim criticismNorth Korea has labeled Joe Biden a "fool of low IQ" and an "imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being" after the Democratic presidential hopeful called Kim Jong Un a tyrant
Bad weather and Trump's trade war spawn U.S. farmer quandaryWet weather and the trade war are complicating crop decisions for farmers.
'The murder had to happen': She lost custody of her kids, so her cop husband devised a planA fatal October 2018 shooting in New York leads investigators to a tangled custody battle.
Texas migrant detention center quarantined amid flu outbreak after 16-year-old diesThe move comes one day after a migrant who had been detained at the McAllen facility died. He was diagnosed with the flu.
2 bullets strike bus after students taken to Chicago museumPolice say stray gunfire struck a suburban school bus after it dropped students at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago
'American Taliban' John Walker Lindh to be releasedThe young Californian who became known as the American Taliban is set to go free after nearly two decades in prison
Lawmaker says Iran doesn't want direct or proxy war with USReformist lawmaker in Tehran says Iran won't enter war with US, either directly or through proxy forces
Questions remain as Tennessee speaker promises to resignWith Tennessee's Republican House Speaker Glen Casada promising to resign from leadership position on Tuesday, questions still remain about the unprecedented announcement
Kenyan author, LGBT activist Binyavanga Wainaina dies at 48Kenyan author, gay rights activist Binyavanga Wainaina dies at 48 after an illness
- 6:20 PMDuPage towns could get more flexibility on spending hotel tax revenue
- 6:11 PMMaple Park woman charged with 5th DUI
- 6:09 PMAurora delays demolition of two hotels
- 6:08 PMUnderwood says border policies resulted in child deaths, draws rebuke
- 6:05 PMThe Latest: Prosecutor describes greed at couple's trial
- 5:59 PMWashington Gov. Jay Inslee signs sanctuary state law
- 5:59 PMUS officials: Plan may send up to 10,000 troops to Mideast
More Suburban News
- PalatinePalatine man sentenced to probation for possessing child pornography
- Sleepy HollowSheriff: Sleepy Hollow attack suspect stabbed jail inmate with pencil
- AuroraPolice identify body found near I-88
- AuroraAurora delays demolition of two hotels
- Glen EllynInnovation DuPage opens in downtown Glen Ellyn Civic Center
- Rolling MeadowsElectronic sign won't go on Quentin Road, Rolling Meadows aldermen say
- Lake ZurichStretch of North Old Rand Road remains closed in Lake Zurich
- AuroraAurora might grant $100K in incentives for new downtown restaurant
- ItascaDuPage towns could get more flexibility on spending hotel tax revenue
- Buffalo GroveBuffalo Grove formally opposes legalization of recreational marijuana
- St. CharlesSuburban brewing company to open third location in St. Charles
- ElginJail, probation for Elgin teen who used dating app to set up iPhone robbery
- BartlettMan guilty of Geneva identity theft arrested in Gurnee drug case
- St. CharlesSt. Charles plans to borrow $15.7 million to fund police station, other capital projects
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: All-too-familiar result for Downers Grove South
Through the Film Magnifier: Chicago Bulls, Flight 191 Crash, Rainbow Records, Ray Meyer, Slot Cars and more