Saudi Arabia says weapons used to attack its oil facilities were Iranian
Yemen's Houthi rebels claimed the attacks and threatened to carry out more of them.
Trump says US locked and loaded in response to drone attackPresident Donald Trump says the U.S. is "locked and loaded" to respond to a weekend drone assault on Saudi Arabia's energy infrastructure
House Judiciary chairman signals impeachment calls against Kavanaugh are prematureWASHINGTON -- House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., signaled Monday that it is premature for his panel to consider impeachment proceedings against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh in the wake of a new allegation of sexual misconduct while a college student. "We have to look into this a lot more before we can make that judgment," Nadler said during an interview on a New York radio station when asked about calls for impeachment of Kavanaugh from several Democratic presidential contenders.
'Americans are waking up': two thirds say climate crisis must be addressedTwo-thirds of Americans believe climate change is either a crisis or a serious problem, with a majority wanting immediate action to address global heating and its damaging consequences, major new polling has found.
NKorea says talks with US could take place in 'few weeks'North Korea says diplomatic talks with the United States could resume in a "few weeks," but it will not consider abandoning its nuclear weapons unless external threats are fully removed
Snowden calls on France's Macron to grant him asylumFormer National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden, who leaked classified documents about U.S. surveillance programs, is calling on French President Emmanuel Macron to grant him asylum
Amazon to add workers, office space to Chicago Loop officeAmazon is doubling the number of workers at his operations in Chicago's Loop
Mexico celebrates its independence with iconic chile dishChiles in nogada, a complicated dish in the colors of Mexico's flag, is an iconic part of independence day, which is celebrated during the only part of the year when the key ingredients are available
India's economy slows, stalling once thriving manufacturingIndia's economy slows, stalling once thriving manufacturing sector
German industrial designer Luigi Colani dies at 91Luigi Colani, a renowned German industrial designer, has died
Forecasters warn of US coast rip currents caused by HumbertoThe National Weather Service forecast office in Miami says beachgoers on the southeastern U.S. coast should be wary of potentially dangerous rip currents caused by Hurricane Humberto
- 3:28 PMSplit emerges in Venezuela opposition over talks with gov't
- 3:27 PMHouse panel investigates Elaine Chao for possible conflicts
- 3:27 PMThe Latest: Indiana, Illinois AGs to probe fetal remains
- 3:24 PMShe lost her Fremd class ring 45 years ago. A Facebook group helped her get it back.
- 3:24 PMNoise but no breakthrough as Johnson, Juncker talk Brexit
- 3:20 PMMotorcyclist killed in Gurnee crash with semitrailer truck
- 3:00 PMBC-US-SCI--What Can Be Saved, ADVISORY, US
More Suburban News
- CrimeState suspends law license of AJ Freund's dad
- ElginAfeef cites activism in Democratic bid for Kane state's attorney in 2020
- AuroraOne stabbed during suspected gang fight at Aurora festival
- NewsStevenson High names first inductees to sports hall of fame
- BataviaSpence stresses experience in bid for Kane state's attorney
- SchaumburgWhere do people work in Schaumburg? Woodfield leads the way
- AuroraAurora police, firefighter rescue woman from Fox River Friday night
- NewsArlington Heights Senior Center 'bears down' with Hampton appearance
- Lake VillaFall festival Saturday in Lake Villa
- PalatinePalatine family honored for volunteer work at community garden
- MundeleinMundelein swimmers get tips from Olympic medal winner
- Lake CountyHow new group hopes to promote 2020 census in Lake County
- BartlettSchaumburg writer's book tells of inspirational amputees. So does golf tournament.
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Benet edges Batavia for SCE title
- PalatineShe lost her Fremd class ring 45 years ago. A Facebook group helped her get it back.