Analysis: Winners and losers from Tuesday's Democratic debate
The fourth Democratic debate is over, after 12 candidates jousted over three hours. Here, your winners and losers (and two-betweeners).
Another man is arrested in probe of Giuliani associatesA Florida man wanted in a campaign finance case involving associates of Rudy Giuliani is in federal custody after flying Wednesday to Kennedy Airport in New York City to turn himself in, federal authorities said.
Probe uncovers high-level unease over Trump, Giuliani movesThe impeachment inquiry is exposing new details about unease in the State Department and White House about President Donald Trump's actions toward Ukraine and those of his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani
'We're 7,000 miles away': Trump dismisses U.S. stakes in SyriaPresident Donald Trump said Wednesday that U.S. troops are "largely out" of a region of Syria where Turkish forces are attacking the Kurdish fighters who were America's allies in fighting the Islamic State group.
AP FACT CHECK: Claims from the Democratic debateWASHINGTON -- Twelve Democrats seeking the presidency tussled Tuesday night in a wide-ranging debate featuring the largest number of qualifying candidates on the same stage. Here's a look at how some of their claims from Westerville, Ohio, stack up with the facts: • JOE BIDEN: "I would not have withdrawn the troops, and I would not have withdrawn the additional 1,000 troops that are in Iraq, which are in retreat now being fired on by Assad's people."
Chinese snooping tech spreads to nations vulnerable to abuseHuawei deploys its facial recognition surveillance cameras in Serbia amid protests by rights groups
What you missed while not watching Tuesday's Democratic presidential debateHere's a minute-by-minute guide to standout moments from Tuesday night's marathon faceoff between the leading Democratic presidential candidates.
Worried about flying on a 737 Max? Your options may be fewPassengers who refuse to fly on a Boeing Max won't be entitled to compensation if they cancel
2 questioned in Ala. girl's abduction charged in other casesA man and a woman questioned by police in an Alabama girl's kidnapping are arrested on unrelated charges
House Democrats not easing up on impeachment probeHouse Democrats are showing no signs of easing up on the fast-moving impeachment inquiry
US charges Turkish bank with evading sanctions against IranA major Turkish bank has been criminally charged in an indictment with participating in a multibillion-dollar scheme to evade U.S. sanctions against Iran
Pope on World Food Day laments paradox of hunger, obesityPope Francis is calling for lifestyle and dietary changes to address the paradox of people suffering from malnutrition in some parts of the world and obesity in others
- 2:00 AMCyprus police pick up 21 migrants who crossed dividing line
- 1:56 AMHigh anxiety in Brussels: Will Brexit deal be clinched?
- 1:38 AMOpposition protests suspend Hong Kong assembly session
- 1:28 AMAsian shares mixed on caution over China-US trade deal
- 12:59 AMUS delegation to seek a cease-fire with Turkey and Kurds
- 12:30 AMSyrian forces enter key border town, blocking Turkish plans
- 11:43 PMThe Latest: Chicago teachers to strike amid no contract deal
More Suburban News
- Lake BarringtonTownhouses catch fire in Lake Barrington
- SchaumburgZurich North America in Schaumburg to hold 'Chicago Fire' contest
- AuroraNew spot for Diwali Festival of Lights in Aurora
- AuroraDeKalb man charged with sexually assaulting Aurora teen
- ElburnProsecutors: DUI arrest of St. Charles man turns up cache of drugs
- NapervilleHistorian plans tour of furniture magnate Kroehler's influence in Naperville
- WaucondaWauconda cops to get raises under 4-year contract
- St. CharlesDistrict 303 approves new contract, updated goals for Superintendent Pearson
- Oak BrookDuPage forest district looking to revitalize Mayslake Peabody Estate
- Prep FootballStilling impressed with Schaumburg's defense
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Elgin adds blemish to West Chicago's record
- Prep FootballGlenbard South, Glenbard East ready to renew rivalry
- Prep FootballElk Grove's Ridge, WW South's Rogers Week 7 MVPs
- LifestyleHow Elmhurst teacher averted burnout to become one of state's top instructors
- AuroraWidow testifies husband was attacked from behind in fatal Aurora birthday fight