'You don't think I get enough promotion?': Trump laments G-7 move from Doral after pushback
President Donald Trump is lamenting that he was forced to move next year's Group of Seven summit from his private golf club in Florida after bipartisan criticism that he was trying to profit off the presidency.
Companies reach tentative deal to settle opioids lawsuitThe nation's three dominant drug distributors and a big drugmaker have reached a tentative deal to settle a lawsuit related to the opioid crisis just as the first federal trial over the crisis was due to begin Monday, according to a lead lawyer for the local governments suing the drug industry.
Facebook ramps up election security efforts ahead of 2020With just over a year left until the 2020 U.S. presidential election, Facebook is stepping up its efforts to ensure it is not used as a tool to interfere in politics and democracies around the world.
Mulvaney getting second-guessed on his defense of TrumpFor Mick Mulvaney, the hits just keep on coming.
Czech spy agency says Russia built cyberattack networkThe head of the Czech counter-intelligence service says a Russian spying network that his agency broke last year was meant to be used for cyberattacks against the Czech Republic and its foreign partners
American ambassador defends rules for Chinese diplomatsU.S. ambassador defends plans to require Chinese diplomats to report contacts with some Americans, says Washington considering possible rules for employees of Communist Party-controlled entities
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange loses bid to delay hearingWikiLeaks founder Julian Assange appeared in a U.K. court Monday to fight extradition to the United States on espionage charges, and he lost a bid to delay proceedings so that his legal team would have more time to prepare his case.
Is Mt. Everest shrinking? Nepal on a mission to measure the world's tallest mountainThe two-year, $1.3 million effort is driven by both patriotism and scientific inquiry.
Hong Kong leaders apologize for water cannon use at mosqueHong Kong officials apologized to Muslim leaders after riot police sprayed a mosque and bystanders with a water cannon while trying to contain pro-democracy demonstrations
Burns planned for 1,100 acres of Indiana Dunes National ParkMore than 1,000 acres of the Indiana Dunes National Park will soon be going up in flames during prescribed burns at Indiana's only national park
French probe into Paris Nov. 2015 attacks has finishedFrench counterterrorism prosecutors have announced that the judicial investigation following Nov. 13, 2015 attacks in and around Paris is formally completed
- 12:55 AMCanada's Trudeau wins 2nd term but loses majority
- 12:25 AMNyong'o honors her mother for fueling her passion for art
- 12:20 AMMom who touted daughter's 'bucket list' accused in her death
- 12:14 AMDemocrats' 2020 race has a new shadow: Hillary Clinton
- 12:14 AMThe Latest: New Democrat leader congratulates Trudeau
- 12:07 AMFemale artists dominate, but suburban theaters also honored at 51st Jeff Awards
- 11:47 PMPublic comment on recreational pot goes on for hours in Buffalo Grove
More Suburban News
- Buffalo GroveSample from Wheeling's Restaurant Row at annual Taste of the Town Oct. 24
- NewsNew Stevenson expansion plan moves forward
- HuntleyHuntley considers allowing marijuana dispensaries
- WaukeganPark City shooting death investigated
- GenevaGeneva looks to form diversity task force to ensure a 'welcoming' community
- BartlettSouth Elgin man charged with breaking into Bartlett business
- PoliticsBarrington District 220 pushing voter registration ahead of March referendum
- KildeerNew Northwest Community outpatient clinic in Kildeer nears opening
- DuPage CountyDuPage County poised to vote on recreational pot sales in unincorporated areas
- LibertyvilleLibertyville to consider marijuana sales ban
- NewsCook forest preserve to dedicate Harms Woods as Illinois Nature Preserve
- Buffalo GrovePublic comment on recreational pot goes on for hours in Buffalo Grove
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Carmel outlasts Libertyville in 3 sets
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Palatine notches impressive win over Stevenson
- Lake CountyLake County sheriff's dog Dax and his partner appear on 'Today,' dog hero awards show