Impeachment inquiry: Morrison recalls being told to 'tell the lawyers'
Former Ukraine envoy Kurt Volker is testifying in a House impeachment hearing that Republican criticism of former Vice President Joe Biden is "not credible."
Take-aways from Day 3 of House impeachment hearingsA career Army officer. A career foreign service official. Both had a consistent message during Day 3 of the House impeachment inquiry, and each was troubled by the phone call between President Donald Trump and the president of Ukraine.
'Truth is, I didn't handle it well': Foxx addresses Smollet case in reelection announcementThe top prosecutor in Cook County, Illinois, who was harshly criticized when her office suddenly dropped charges against actor Jussie Smollett, says she's running for reelection.
N. Korea snubs US move to postpone military drill with SouthNorth Korea says it won't consider a U.S. decision to postpone a joint military exercise with South Korea a concession in stalled nuclear diplomacy
Mali says 24 soldiers killed in latest extremist attackMali says 24 soldiers killed in latest extremist attack; wave of assaults has raised alarm
Malta arrest could yield lead in reporter assassinationMaltese authorities say a man arrested in a money-laundering case claims to have information that could lead to the mastermind behind the car-bomb assassination of investigative journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia
5 things to know about Pope Francis' visit to Thailand5 things to know about Pope Francis' visit to Thailand, which begins Wednesday
Protesters force postponement of Lebanese parliament sessionThousands rallying against Lebanon's political elite prevent lawmakers from reaching parliament, postponing session
Israel strikes Iranian targets in Syria; 11 reported killedIsrael says it struck Iranian targets in Syria following Golan rocket attack; war monitor says 11 killed
Officer, teenage bystander wounded in Chicago shootoutA Chicago police officer was shot in the head during a shootout on the city's Northwest Side that left a suspect dead and a teenage bystander wounded.
Pope heading to Thailand to encourage Catholic minorityPope Francis is heading to Thailand to encourage members of a minority Catholic community in a Buddhist nation
- 4:14 AMZimbabwe police fire tear gas at opposition supporters
- 3:55 AMSon of former German president stabbed to death in Berlin
- 3:52 AMUK Tories under fire for Twitter name switch during debate
- 3:40 AMEsper says US providing Vietnam with coast guard ship
- 3:30 AMUnpredictable Sondland faces questions about Trump, Ukraine
- 2:25 AMWar monitoring group says Israeli airstrikes in Syria killed 11 people, including 7 non-Syrians, most likely Iranians
- 2:21 AM2 US service members killed in chopper crash in Afghanistan
More Suburban News
- Buffalo GroveBuffalo Grove expects historic spending on infrastructure in 2020
- MundeleinFelon charged with illegal possession of three guns
- South ElginStage, splash pad and more planned for South Elgin park
- Glen EllynBuilding a 5-mile segment of a DuPage trail could cost as much as $32 million
- NewsNew contract with Arlington Heights firefighters reached
- St. CharlesSt. Charles considers liquor license for Charlestowne 18 movie theater
- BarringtonEmergency crossing repairs closes Route 59 in downtown Barrington
- BensenvilleFire guts recently rehabbed Bensenville house
- Lake ForestLake Forest College students dig into campus history
- Lake CountyMarni Yang retrial petition to be ruled on next month
- Grayslake2 injured in Grayslake crash
- PalatinePalatine's proposed budget would bolster pension fund
- GurneeGurnee board bans recreational pot sales in village
- RosemontNew Disney show slated for Rosemont Theatre
- Girls' BasketballRolling Meadows withstands Glenbard West comeback bid