Climate talks held as Arctic ice melts, concerns grow
Experts are meeting in Germany for ten days of U.N.-hosted talks on climate change amid growing pressure for governments to take faster action to curb global warming
Buttigieg returns to South Bend after man killed by policeAuthorities in South Bend are investigation a shooting involving a police officer
Another "Empire" actor arrested, but on traffic offenseAnother "Empire" actor has been arrested in Chicago, but this time on a traffic-related offense
Boeing apologizes for Max crashes as Airbus rakes in salesBoeing executives have apologized to airlines and families of victims of 737 Max crashes in Indonesia and Ethiopia, as the U.S. plane maker struggles to regain trust of regulators, pilots and the global traveling public
Transgender woman alleges former Chicago cop of sex crimeChicago police are investigating allegations that a now-retired sergeant forced ad transgender woman to perform a sex act inside a marked police vehicle while he was on duty
Suburban Chicago sheriff's office warns of jury-duty scamA suburban Chicago sheriff's office is warning the public about a telephone scam in which a caller purports to represent the office and tells people they owe money for missed jury duty
Overflowing Great Lakes pose new threat for endangered birdSurging water levels are making matters worse for a Great Lakes shorebird that's already on the endangered list
Netflix's first Arabic original causes controversy in JordanJordan officials, complaining of offense to public morals, threaten to block access to Netflix's first Arabic original series 'Jinn' in the kingdom
Police: 4 shot, 2 arrested at Raptors rally in TorontoToronto police say four people were shot and wounded at a rally for the NBA champion Raptors, and two people were arrested "with firearms."
Bloomingdale Chamber awards scholarships to 14 local studentsIf you need another reason to shop local, it is scholarships! Local businesses have donated just over $15,000 to the Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Program.
Project changing the landscape in Libertyville Twp.Volunteers are needed in Libertyville Township to help plant 10,000 native grass plugs for a restoration project that will return a farm to its natural landscape.
- 5:52 PMIran speeds up uranium enrichment as Mideast tensions mount
- 5:52 PMCouple want officers fired who pointed guns over shoplifting
- 5:43 PM12 semi-trucks catch fire in Bartlett
- 5:41 PMChicago gang member found guilty of shooting ATF agent
- 5:31 PMBrown County State Park, lodge closed due to water issues
- 5:28 PMPentagon: US to send an additional 1,000 troops to Mideast in response to 'hostile behavior' by Iranian forces
- 5:26 PMThe Latest: No video of officer shooting in Buttigieg's city
More Suburban News
- Bartlett12 semi-trucks catch fire in Bartlett
- NapervillePlaza construction transforming 2-acre site in south Naperville
- Deer ParkCourt upholds prison sentence in brutal attack on Vernon Hills woman
- St. CharlesGoal of St. Charles library renovation: More of everything, in a 'neighborhood campus'
- GrayslakeProject changing the landscape in Libertyville Twp.
- Des PlainesDes Plaines launches online dining guide
- RosemontAndy Grammer to perform for free in Rosemont
- WaukeganThe Drifters, Platters to play Genesee
- Lake CountyLake County food drive begins
- NewsDistrict 15 boundaries task force has preliminary ideas
- Round LakeHappy to get broken bikes? Round Lake teens get new rides and repair skills
- CrimeArlington Heights police plan checkpoint Friday night
- SchaumburgChicago Bears play different sport in Schaumburg to raise money for charity
- AuroraAurora setting aside downtown spaces for food trucks
- BloomingdaleOnce slated for redevelopment, Bloomingdale-area farm is restored by Itasca family
Through the Film Magnifier: Barry Manilow, Deadheads, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Connors, a fishing derby and more