Lawn mower causes fire in Naperville garage

 
Daily Herald report
Updated 8/14/2020 11:36 PM

A lawn mower started a garage fire Friday night in Naperville.

According to a news release, firefighters responded to a 911 call just after 10 p.m. on the 1400 block of English Court.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 

The blaze was extinguished within fire minutes, and the fire didn't spread to the attached two-story home. All four residents who were home at the time had evacuated before firefighters arrived.

One resident was treated at the scene. No firefighters were injured.

0 Comments
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 
Article Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.