Fox Valley police blotter
• A vacuum cleaner, cooking set and blender valued at $579 were reported stolen at 1:19 p.m. Friday from Target, 115 N. Randall Road.
• Three flags -- a Trump 2020 flag and two "Don't tread on me" flags -- were reported stolen at 10:39 a.m. Sunday from the 100 block of South Van Buren Street. The loss was estimated at $60.
• A credit card and digital camera valued at $200 were reported stolen at 10:02 a.m. Saturday from a vehicle parked on the 200 block of Ridgelawn Trail.
• Jose E. Garcia, 35, of the 500 block of Kelsey Street in Malta, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to reduce speed at 6:34 p.m. Friday after crashing into an electrical pole off Green Road and Main Street near Elburn, according to a sheriff's report.
• Jacob D. Reed, 21, of the 200 block of McMillan Court, Cortland, was charged with felony possession of 100 to 500 grams of marijuana after a traffic stop at 12:28 a.m. Aug. 5 on Interstate 88 near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff's report. A deputy smelled an odor of cannabis coming from a car in which Reed was a passenger, and deputies seized 157 grams of marijuana packaged in 32 smaller bags, the report said. Reed said he got the drugs from a dispensary for his PTSD. The driver, Stephon D. Davenport, 25, of the 5500 block of West Gladys Avenue, Chicago, was cited for speeding and arrested on a burglary warrant out of Macomb County, the report said.