Fox Valley police reports
• An estimated $700 to $890 in vape devices and vape flavors were reported stolen at 12:15 a.m. Thursday from Black Forest Vapor, 1367 Wind Energy Pass, according to police.
• Patricia Ann Jenkins, 40, of the 200 block of North Avenue, Aurora, was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance at 4:54 p.m. Tuesday after authorities were called to AMITA Health Mercy Medical Center, 1325 Highland Ave., according to a sheriff's report. Deputies found cocaine residue on a spoon in Jenkins' purse, along with 10 syringes. She also was wanted on two failure to appear warrants for two possession of a controlled substance cases in 2019 in Kane County, according to the report.
• Manuel Lopez, Jr., 44, of the 300 block of Buckingham Court, Oswego, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no insurance, disobeying a stop sign and screeching/squealing tires at 12:26 a.m. Wednesday after a traffic stop at Gate and River streets in Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• A saw, socket sets, tool bag and assorted tools valued at $325 were reported stolen at 3:28 p.m. Wednesday from a HVAC work van on the 1500 block of Dearborn Avenue in Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. The van also sustained $200 damage when the key lock was punched out, the report said.
• A wallet and credit cards were stolen between 8 p.m. Monday and 4:43 a.m. Tuesday from an unlocked pickup truck on the 200 block of East Center Street near Burlington, and someone used credit cards to make six purchases totaling more than $250, according to a sheriff's report.