Graduates in Class of 2020: 156
Valedictorian: Tess Noonan
Salutatorian: Kylie Boyer
Class officers: Danny Canty, president; Aaron Stevenson, vice president; Tyler Atkins, secretary; and Kylie Boyer, treasurer.
Academic achievements: 27 Illinois State Scholars; more than $18.8 million in college scholarship awards; 59 students earned Presidents Award for Academic Excellence; and 16 students received recognition from Advanced Placement.
• 37 students earned IHSA Scholastic Recognition Award
• Cheerleading and Broncettes Dance Team advanced to state finals
• Wrestling team won 3A State Championship; 14 wrestlers qualified for individual state championships, tying state record; wrestlers earned state-record 10 individual placers (five champions; two third place; two fifth place; one sixth place)
• Girls basketball finished third place in state 3A
• Baseball team won 2019 state championship
Extracurricular achievements: Robotics team qualified for VEX World Championships; 6,065 community service hours; Math team invited to state meet for 19th consecutive year
Theater productions: "Tune Into Murder" and "All Shook Up"
Homecoming King and Queen: Nick Mudd and Kylie Boyer
Homecoming theme: "Broncopalooza"
What was new for the Class of 2020: Opening of the Kazma Family Innovation Center; renovation of the Weight Training Facility; new principal Kevin Beirne
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2020: The Montini Class of 2020 is a memorable group that will leave our school community a better one than when they arrived. They set meaningful goals during their freshman retreat and have surpassed those goals. The members of the Class of 2020, though unique individuals, have done a remarkable job uniting as a family!
-- Principal Kevin Beirne