Graduates in Class of 2020: 720
Graduation speakers: Myra Bajwa and Rissa Bajusz
Senior Student Government Executive Board Members: Myra Bajwa and Manal Zaman
• Male Athlete of Year: Gandhi Cruz
• Female Athlete of the Year: Nicki Coryell
• State qualifiers: Sophia Sandy, girls cross country; Taylor Goldman and Isabella Palm, girls tennis; Girls Swim Team; Boys Swim Team; Girls Bowling; Cheer
• Sean Burke -- Wrestling Regional Champion.
• Music: Treble Singers performed at the American Choral Director's Association Illinois Conference; Named among NAMM 2020 Best Communities for Music Education; and 13 students named All-State musicians.
• Art: Students had their work exhibited at the Kids Matter Show, Chicagoland 4 x 5, Scholastic Art Competition, Winter Garden of Youth Show, Naperville Women's Club Art Show and the Metea Valley Dark Horse Gallery shows.
• Senior Thalia Bowen's work was featured in multiple shows and received honorable mention in the Scholastic Art Competition; Senior Alyssa Villanueva was honored with a Gold Key and Silver Key in the Scholastic Art Competition.
Theater productions: "Figments" by Billy St. John (fall play); Winter Scenes (student directed); Mustang Comedy (fall and winter); "Titanic" (spring play, canceled).
Homecoming King and Queen: Brian Griffin Jr. and Sydney Rohm
Homecoming theme: Tango for the Turtles
What was new for the Class of 2020: New athletic director, Matthew Fehrmann
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2020: I am extremely proud of Metea Valley High School's amazing senior Class of 2020. Never before has any group had to overcome the significant adversity that they have. I marvel at their resilience and school spirit through it all. This class has been heavily involved in our school activities and extremely kind to our staff and students. I miss them already and wish them the best in all their future endeavors. I am confident that they will do great things. Go Go Mustangs!