Graduates in Class of 2020: 371
Graduation speakers: Caroline Dayon, Isabel Soden, Ketan Richard, Willem Bracher.
Senior class officers: National Honor Society President Ketan Richard.
Top 10 Highest Honors graduates: Willem Bracher, Elizabeth Cormier, Natalie Volling, Zachary Ryan, Ketan Richard, Bernadette King, Easton Walsh, Peter Gancayco, Isabel Soden, Kathleen Costello.
National Merit Scholarship Corporation Commended Scholars: Willem Bracher, Elizabeth Cormier, Peter Gancayco, Andrew Jenkins, Jackson Pierzina, Zachary Ryan, Natalie Volling.
Illinois State Scholars: Sophia Augustine, Willem Bracher, Harold Branch, Grace Brickey, Kelly Brucker, Chloe Carter, Elizabeth Cormier, Kathleen Costello, Lilly Dunham, Spencer Fiedler, Peter Gancayco, Vanessa Gonzalez, Isabelle Harris, Mia Henrikson, Andrew Jenkins, Makayla Kempf, Bernadette King, Kennedy Kruse, Antonio Lara, Jenna Levyne, Anthony Mannuzza, Charlotte Matik, Ryan Mendoza, Owen Mize, Lucas Montford, Rachel Passapera, Jackson Pierzina, Blake Pokora, Patryk Pruszynski, James Reinier, Ketan Richard, Clare Ryan, Zachary Ryan, Isabel Soden, Acacia Steenberg, Haley Steinberg, Joseph Trowbridge, Samuel Vittetoe, Natalie Volling, Easton Walsh, Sarah Witsiepe.
• Fox Valley All Conference: Boys Soccer: Billy Cummings, Kareem Castaneda, Bryden Freund, Jake Nelson, Mason Pfeifer; Football: Aidan Ellinger, Drew Jenkins, Quintin Lackey, Jake White, Brenden Parks; Girls Volleyball: Camryn Hausler, Madde Blake, Grace Levin; Cheerleading: Halle Rogers, Hannah Rosenmayer, Julia Nimmer; Boys Basketball: Ryan Mendoza (All Area); Wrestling: Ramon Fuentes, Brenden Parks; Dance Team: Alyssa Gannon, Taylor Nollman, Riley Wasilk, Ellison Wynsma, Olivia Yumping.
• Fox Valley Conference Academic All Conference Honors: Baseball: Easton Walsh; Boys Basketball: Ryan Mendoza; Girls Basketball: Lindsey Douros; Cheerleading: Julia Nimmer, Halle Rogers, Hannah Rosenmayer; Cross Country: Antonio Lara; Dance Team: Sanja Adolf, Alyssa Gannon, Taylor Nollman, Olivia Yumping; Football: Andrew Jenkins, Ryan Pipitone, Jacob White; Golf: Bernadette King, Caitlyn Ullrick; Lacrosse: Jason Christensen, Brian Crowley, Anthony Mannuzza, Nathan McLean, Michael Majzner, Joseph Trowbridge, Patryk Pruszynski; Boys Soccer: Joseph Cummings, Bryden Freund, Lucas Montford, Jake Nelson, Kacper Pruszynski; Girls Soccer: Kennedy Kruse, Erica Novy, Grace Rokos, Allison Zschernitz; Softball: Emily Egger; Tennis: Kathleen Costello, Rachel Passapera, Haley Steinberg; Volleyball: Madelyn Blake, Grace Levin.
• Two-Sport Athletes: Matthew Bass (tennis, golf), Caroline Dayon (soccer, tennis), Aidan Doak (basketball, baseball), Aidan Ellinger (football, basketball), Kennady Kessler (tennis, softball), Owen Mize (cross country, track), Caleb Noennig (football, basketball), Blake Pokora (basketball, lacrosse).
• Three-Sport Athletes: Jakhari Anderson (football, basketball, track), Grace Brickey (cross country, basketball, soccer), William Cummings (soccer, football, lacrosse).
• IHSA Team Academic Achievement Award: Volleyball; Regional Championship
• Football: IHSA State Playoffs; IHSFCA Academic All-state: Aidan Ellinger, Drew Jenkins and Jake White; Aidan Ellinger, all-time passing leader for Crystal Lake Central High School
• Cheerleading: Fox Valley Conference Champions
• Dance Team: State qualifiers.
• Girls Soccer: IHSSCA All-Sectional, Erica Novy; CLC Single Season Assist Record (15), Grace Rokos;
• Boys Soccer: Billy Cummings, All-Section and All Area, 23 goals this year, most hat tricks in one season (4); Kareem Castaneda, All-Section and All-Area.
• Jocelyn Arizaga, Madeleine Edfors, Madison O'Brien, Balin Palmer and Aubrey Suda received more than $500,000 in scholarships at the eighth annual Illinois High School Art Exhibition at the Bridgeport Art Center in Chicago's Bridgeport neighborhood. Seniors Jocelyn Arizaga, Cole Babashka, Savannah Kurkowski, Madison O'Brien, Balin Palmer and Aubrey Suda had their artwork displayed at the Senior and General shows.
• Illinois Music Education Association Honors Chorus: Jackson Pierzina and Elizabeth Cormier; All State Choir: Willem Bracher; Honors Band: Acacia Steenberg
Theater productions: "The Shadow Box" and "Fiddler on the Roof"
Homecoming King and Queen: Caleb Noennig and Angelika Falkowska
Homecoming theme: "Hollywood"
What was new for the Class of 2020: New Principal Dr. Eric E. Ernd; air conditioning in the English wing and cafeteria (school built in 1924).
Notable visitors: Steen Metz, Holocaust survivor.
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2020: Even on paper, as exhibited by this list of achievements, this class has always been a very special class, full of personality. The Crystal Lake Central Class of 2020 exudes talent, intellect and school spirit. They're a positive, dependable, hardworking and friendly group of students. Our seniors exemplify our Tiger Pride traits of Teamwork, Integrity, Greatness, Empathy, Respect, Perseverance, Relationships, Innovative, Determined, Engaged. We're so proud of our Class of 2020 and look forward to hearing about their future accomplishments!
-- Principal Eric Ernd