Graduates in Class of 2020: 551
Graduation speakers: Garrett Raver and Alondra Serna
Class officers: President Alondra Serna, Vice-President Anna Zaborowski, Secretary Urja Patel, Treasurer Jocelyn Alba, Historian Dillon Williams
Athletic achievements: Varsity Dance Team advanced to the final round of the 2020 IHSA State Dance Competition. Seniors on the team had made it to the final round of the IHSA State Tournament all four years.
• Jake Weihe, 2020 Illinois High School All-State Theatre Production of "Aida"
• Ryan Blake, 2020 ILMEA All-State Honors Band
• Tommy Arns, 2020 ILMEA District 9 Band
• Chloe Fox, Daniel Hernandez, Lawrence Yap, 2020 ILMEA District 9 Choir
• Destiny Delgado, VFW Auxiliary Art Contest second place
• Suleika Ruiz, Upstate 8 Art Exhibition, First Place Photography; Kane County Regional Office of Education Weekly Photo Contest, Week 5 First Place; Illinois High School Art Exhibition, IHSAE Top 20 Student
• Emma Brown, Chicagoland 4 x 5 Art Exhibition, First Place Analog Photography
• Jovani Lopez and Trixie Phan, IHSAE photograph selected for Senior Scholarship Show
• Daniel Hernandez, IHSAE drawing selected for Senior Scholarship Show
Theater productions: "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time," "Mean Girls," and "Chicago: The Musical."
Homecoming King and Queen: Peter Golaszewski and Yasmin Medrano
Homecoming Theme: "Around the World"
What was new for the Class of 2020: Football field/activities complex and home football games
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2020: This group is special because they were freshmen when I started at BHS and several students have had me as their principal since seventh grade. You truly know the students' hopes, concerns, and dreams when you spend that much together working toward their goals. Although not the way we wanted this to end, they still believe, honor, and succeed while always dreaming BIG!
-- Principal Mike Demovsky