Arcada tickets going on sale Thursday: B.B. King's Blues Band, Steven Adler
B.B. King's Blues Band, Steven Adler of Guns N' Roses and some tribute bands are among six new performances coming to St. Charles next year.
Tickets go on sale at noon Thursday for the following shows at the Arcada Theatre, 105 E. Main St.:
• American rock groups Head East, Vanilla Fudge and Iron Butterfly will perform at 3 p.m. March 24. Tickets range from $49 to $89.
• Heartache Tonight, a tribute to the Eagles, is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. April 18. Tickets are $19 to $39.
• At 8 p.m. on May 24, Steven Adler will play hits from 1980s rock band Guns N' Roses, for which he is the former drummer and co-songwriter. Tickets cost $29 to $49.
• B.B. King's Blues Band is scheduled to perform at 8 p.m. May 31. The show, which costs $39 to $79 per ticket, will feature blues singer Michael Lee, a contestant on the most recent season of NBC-TV's "The Voice."
• Marrakesh Express, a tribute to Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young, is booked for 8 p.m. June 7. Tickets are $19 to $39.
• At 8 p.m. June 28, the all-female Zepparella band will perform a tribute to Led Zeppelin. The show costs between $29 and $59.
The Arcada also is promoting a handful of year-end events, including a free showing of the Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings rivalry game at 3 p.m. Sunday. The game will be followed by Classical Blast's holiday concert, Dark Side of the Yule, at 7 p.m. for those who purchase $20 tickets.
Additionally, the Arcada is hosting a New Year's Eve event starting at 8 p.m. Monday. For $65, attendees can enjoy performances by Hip Pockit and the Joe Valentino Band, featuring Nicole Kestler. Food also will be served.