Lazy Dog restaurant bringing 'opportunity to connect' to Naperville
A popular American restaurant with a dog-friendly patio is coming to Naperville as Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar plans to open there in February.
Palatine studying Northwest Highway corridor for possible redevelopmentPalatine's preliminary study on potential redevelopment of Northwest Highway properties from Hicks Road to just before Route 53 offers ideas such as the addition of multifamily housing.
Plan to allow marijuana sales in unincorporated Lake County delayedA plan to allow -- but regulate -- marijuana sales at licensed dispensaries in unincorporated areas of Lake County was delayed this week.
Buffalo Grove board OKs new Woodman's gas stationDespite concerns from neighbors in the nearby Pekara subdivision, the Buffalo Grove village board this week approved a new unattended gas station for Woodman's Food Market at 1525 Deerfield Parkway.
New West Dundee boutique 'a support group for plant parenthood'Laura Triphahn of West Dundee has amassed a collection of plants over the years, and with it, a wealth of knowledge on how to grow and care for them. Now she's using that passion and self-taught expertise to launch a boutique nursery focused more on experiences than sales.
Tensor adds new folders to New Guinea newspaper pressTensor International, in cooperation with Simon Munday at National Printing Equipment of Australia, has been awarded a contract to add a new H-50 folder with quarter folder to the Papua New Guinea Post-Courier's 18-unit T1400 press.
United's Kirby gets turn as an airline ceo after years as No. 2United Airlines Chief Executive Officer Oscar Munoz will hand the reins to President Scott Kirby next year, capping a turnaround effort at a company that had become an industry laggard after a rocky merger and a pair of embarrassing scandals.
Lincolnshire to ban marijuana businessesThe Lincolnshire village board will meet Monday to approve a ban on businesses that grow, process or sell marijuana to recreational users.
Brown Commercial brokers five transactionsBrown Commercial Group worked with buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants on five commercial real estate transactions totaling 32,575 square feet across the western suburbs and in Rockford.
St. Charles medical dispensary makes its case to sell recreational potThe average number of patrons visiting a St. Charles medical marijuana dispensary would likely grow from 100 to 450 per day if the city allowed recreational sales to take place under the same roof.
Cinnaholic to bring gourmet cinnamon rolls to downtown NapervilleLove cinnamon rolls? Want plant-based baked goods? Check out the new Cinnaholic bakery that's set to open in early 2020 in downtown Naperville.
Rolling Meadows approves one recreational marijuana shop in townRolling Meadows aldermen will allow one business to sell recreational marijuana in the city -- the existing medical marijuana dispensary in town.
Risks for future medical issues and the ADAEmployers sometimes express concerns about the health issues an employee or applicant may develop in the future due to his or her current physical condition, particularly weight. Whether the employer is focused on future safety concerns, the individual's longevity or potential worker's compensation claims, these conversations can get a bit dicey.
Making the most of wellness programs: Five ways to help people take advantage of well-being programsAs people seek to improve their health habits, here are some tips to help consumers become healthier and make the most of their well-being programs.
Suburban Business News
from the staffs of the Daily Herald and the Business Ledger
- NapervilleLazy Dog restaurant bringing 'opportunity to connect' to Naperville
- PalatinePalatine studying Northwest Highway corridor for possible redevelopment
- Lake CountyPlan to allow marijuana sales in unincorporated Lake County delayed
- Buffalo GroveBuffalo Grove board OKs new Woodman's gas station
- West DundeeNew West Dundee boutique 'a support group for plant parenthood'
- BusinessTensor adds new folders to New Guinea newspaper press
- LincolnshireLincolnshire to ban marijuana businesses
- Elk Grove VillageBrown Commercial brokers five transactions
- St. CharlesSt. Charles medical dispensary makes its case to sell recreational pot
- NapervilleCinnaholic to bring gourmet cinnamon rolls to downtown Naperville
- Rolling MeadowsRolling Meadows approves one recreational marijuana shop in town
- ElginElgin gives preliminary OK to recreational pot stores
- Rolling MeadowsRolling Meadows brewers will go from the basement to a brick-and-mortar business next year
- BataviaBatavia considering adding Boardwalk Shops to summer downtown business
- BarringtonNew Barrington space for L.A.N. Office Furnishings: