Donnie Wahlberg to attend Wahlburgers groundbreaking Friday in St. Charles
Donnie Wahlberg is scheduled to attend the groundbreaking celebration for the new Wahlburgers restaurant in St. Charles, set for 10 a.m. Friday at 855 S. Randall Road.
Naperville residents want more affordable housing in 5th Avenue redevelopmentSome residents are calling on Naperville to include affordable housing in a redevelopment being considered near the Metra station along 5th Avenue.
Jewel-Osco expands loyalty programJewel-Osco unveiled Just for U, a new customer loyalty program that will replace MyMixx.
State unemployment down, but above national averageThe Illinois economy has added 59,100 jobs over the past 12 months, while the overall unemployment rate dropped to 4.3 percent, the Illinois Department of Employment Security said Thursday.
What Arlington Heights Library might have to pay for 'makerspace' buildingWhile the village of Arlington Heights may not be charging the Arlington Heights Memorial Library for an unused building for a proposed library "makerspace," the library may have to pay $42,800 for community development projects, under a proposed deal between the two.
Valli Produce celebrates 30 years in Arlington HeightsA mom-and-pop grocer -- actually an uncle, his two nephews and their extended families -- is celebrating 30 years in Arlington Heights.
Next for proposed Schaumburg entertainment district: Seek a developerSchaumburg trustees' endorsement Tuesday of a master plan for a proposed entertainment district on the east side of Meacham Road between the I-90 tollway and Algonquin Road is hoped to lead to finding a developer for the project by year's end.
Rolling Meadows mayor calls for fewer townhouses, but aldermen disagreeDespite an attempt by Rolling Meadows Mayor Len Prejna to lessen the density of a proposed 106-unit townhouse development in the city's downtown, the plan will stay unchanged ahead of a formal council vote next week.
Mortenson completes O'Hare projectConstruction company Mortenson recently completed three major ground facilities totaling 180,000 square feet for United Airlines at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.
Mundelein officials revising development plan for village -- especially Diamond LakeAs Mundelein officials update the village's comprehensive development plan, they're giving special attention to the area north and east of scenic Diamond Lake.
Schaumburg mayoral candidates debate food sales at Boomers StadiumSchaumburg's three mayoral candidates are continuing their debate over the Schaumburg Boomers' lease agreement at Boomers Stadium, this time with a focus on the food, beverage and merchandise sales there.
What does New York's new harassment law tell us about the future of harassment training?The wise employer may want to give some attention to the new law that went into effect in New York on Oct. 9. It may well be a harbinger of things to come, and may at least suggest some best practices
Executive onboarding for successWhile executive training is a crucial part of continued leadership development, that training is best started at the very beginning with a strong executive onboarding program.
Shingles, pneumonia vaccinations are vital, easy to getThe easiest way to prevent diseases that can threaten our health is by getting vaccinated.
Suburban Business News
from the staffs of the Daily Herald and the Business Ledger
- St. CharlesDonnie Wahlberg to attend Wahlburgers groundbreaking Friday in St. Charles
- NapervilleNaperville residents want more affordable housing in 5th Avenue redevelopment
- ItascaJewel-Osco expands loyalty program
- South BarringtonContest offers free space at The Arboretum of South Barrington
- NewsWhat Arlington Heights Library might have to pay for 'makerspace' building
- NewsValli Produce celebrates 30 years in Arlington Heights
- SchaumburgNext for proposed Schaumburg entertainment district: Seek a developer
- Rolling MeadowsRolling Meadows mayor calls for fewer townhouses, but aldermen disagree
- ItascaMortenson completes O'Hare project
- MundeleinMundelein officials revising development plan for village -- especially Diamond Lake
- SchaumburgSchaumburg mayoral candidates debate food sales at Boomers Stadium
- BusinessDaily Herald plans to move two blocks to new office
- SchaumburgWoodfield hosts Easter Eggstravaganza March 30
- BusinessMondelez partners with food business incubator
- BusinessAllstate catastrophe losses in February top $150M