Leases inked at Oak Brook Regency Towers
NAI Hiffman in Oak Brook represented American Realty Advisors in seven lease transactions totaling more than 70,000 square feet at Oak Brook Regency Towers.
• Collegis, a company that helps colleges and universities maximize their enrollment potential through data-rich, technology-enabled marketing, engagement and retention services, signed a new lease for 27,441 square feet.
• On Point Technology LLC, provider of solutions to streamline benefits agencies' workflow, renewed its lease in the west tower of the complex for 12,656 square feet.
• Wells Fargo Advisors expanded its footprint by 2,297 square feet, now occupying a full floor consisting of 17,212 square feet at the property.
• Northwestern Memorial HealthCare expanded its premises in the east tower an additional 2,429 square feet for a total footprint of 12,157 square feet.
• Kensington International, a boutique executive search firm and longtime tenant at Oak Brook Regency Towers, renewed its lease for 8,886 square feet.
• Wealth management firm Creative Planning signed a new lease for 4,642 square feet in the west tower.
• The the law firm of Hauser, Izzo, Petrarca, Gleason & Stillman Inc., renewed its lease for 2,502 square feet in the east tower of the complex.
NAI Hiffman's Executive Vice President Patrick Kiefer represented owner American Realty Advisors in all seven transactions at Oak Brook Regency Towers, bringing the occupancy to 94 percent leased.