Graduates in Class of 2022: 461
Graduation ceremony: Saturday, May 28, College of DuPage
Farewell Assembly Speaker: Will Lech
Commencement Speaker: Jack Belmont
• National Merit Finalists: Linnea Barron and Joshua Nigrelli
• 18 National Merit Commended Scholars
• Speech Team 3rd Place at IHSA State Tournament
• "Elephant & Piggie's We Are In A Play"
• "Shrek, the Musical"
• Michael Atkins, IHSA All-State Boys Cross Country
• Maya Kalombo was the first girl in school and District 200 history to qualify for the IHSA Girls Wrestling Tournament, finishing in the Top 8 of her weight class.
• Meghan Economos -- IHSA All-State Girls Soccer
What challenges did the Class of 2022 face as they returned to in-person school full time, and how did they overcome them:
Creating the sense of community, excitement and EPIC moments were challenges our seniors faced head on. Each step of the way they were thoughtful, insightful, and creative in their approach to re-establishing the culture of what it means to be a Tiger.
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2022:
I'm extremely grateful for the Class of 2022. This class has shown their perseverance through extremely challenging times. What I'm most proud of is the way they looked at challenges as opportunities, engaged in empathy, and modeled resilience for the adults in our community and the students in Tiger Nation. This group of young adults are not only talented academically, but are incredible people. In short- they showed up and elevated our school.
-- Principal Scott McDermott