Top 15 announced for Suburban Chicago's Got Talent
The field is narrowing, and 15 contestants are moving on in Suburban Chicago's Got Talent.
A tap dancer and 14 musical acts advance to the next performance round, which is Sunday, July 17, at the Prairie Center for the Arts in Schaumburg.
The top 15 are:
• Alex Guzman, a singer from West Chicago
• The Annie Young Gospel Blues Band, a band whose lead singer is from Elgin
• Brianne Cannataro, a tap dancer from Schaumburg
• Danny O'Brien, a singer and guitarist from Geneva
• Fenced In, a rock band from Villa Park and Lombard
• Garrett Ryan, a singer-songwriter from West Dundee
• Ken Markovic, a singer-songwriter and guitarist from Darien
• Rachel McPheeters, a singer from DeKalb
• Nate Mitchell, a singer from Lombard
• Monk 9, a band from Oak Lawn and Bellwood
• The Pack Drumline, a percussion band from Aurora and other suburbs
• Rhea, a singer and guitarist from Richmond
• San Star Sandberg, a singer from Geneva
• Sheridan Hurtig, a singer from Mundelein
• Skyline Semblance, an acoustic rock band from Naperville, Glen Ellyn and Joliet
After the July 17 performance, judges will weigh in, and online voters will have their say that week before the 10 finalists are revealed. The ultimate winner and the online Fan Favorite will be announced after a free concert at Taste of Arlington Heights on Saturday, Aug. 6.
Suburban Chicago's Got Talent is co-sponsored by the Daily Herald, Onesti Entertainment, the Prairie Center for the Arts in Schaumburg, the Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce, Valli Produce, Amita Health and Salon Lorrene.
When: 7 p.m. Sunday, July 17