Mental health resources
Mental Health First Aid classes are offered by these organizations:
• National Alliance on Mental Illness DuPage County: (630) 752-0066 or namidupage.org
• National Alliance on Mental Illness McHenry County: (815) 308-0851 or namimchenrycounty.org
• Linden Oaks Behavioral Health: (630) 527-3000 or edward.org/lindenoaks
• Association for Individual Development: (630) 966-4000 or the-association.org
• DuPage County Health Department: (630) 682-7400 or dupagehealth.org
Instructors also are affiliated with Samaritan Counseling Center in Barrington, Jewish Child and Family Services in Skokie, the Ecker Center in Elgin, the McHenry County Health Board, Robert Crown Center for Health Education in Hinsdale and Benedictine University in Lisle.
To find a class visit http://www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org/cs/take-a-course/, call (202) 684-7457 or email email@example.com.