Business Ledger honors suburban young professionals
Twenty suburban business people under age 40 were honored Thursday at the inaugural Suburban Young Professionals recognition program hosted by the Daily Herald Business Ledger and its sponsoring partners.
About 100 people attended the event held at Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse in Oak Brook.
The Suburban Young Professionals program recognizes people under age 40 who are making a mark in the suburban business community.
The honorees will be profiled in the Jan. 19 issue of the Daily Herald Business Ledger.
The 2015 honorees are:
• Ryan Bird, First Bank & Trust, Naperville
• Lindsey Davis, R.J. Augustine & Associates, Schaumburg
• Emily Erickson, Corporate Concepts, Lombard
• Matthew Gennuso, Gennuso Financial Group, Oakbrook Terrace
• Christopher Hannon, MB Financial Bank, Oak Brook
• Jennifer Marini, Empire Beauty School, Vernon Hills
• Molly McKay, Rieke Office Interiors, Elgin
• Monika Montemayor, Freight-Base Services, Bensenville
• Sarah O'Donnell, Wheaton Park District, Wheaton
• Raj Patel, The Hari Group, Naperville
• Brandon Raimondi, Sublime Development, Frankfort
• Loubna Saab, Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company, Oakbrook Terrace
• Aleksandra Strzelecki, Joseph M. Lucas & Associates, Barrington
• Perry Tatooles, Transnational Bank, Rosemont
• Tara Torbik, CBRE, Oak Brook
• Regina Verdico, Deer Park Town Center, Deer Park
• Sara Velander, Country Financial, Libertyville
• Jayni Wunderlich, Graham's Chocolate Ltd., Geneva
• Ryan Zerante, Corporate Concepts, Lombard
• Nic Zito, Choose DuPage, Lisle