• Andre M. Maisonet. 24, of the 600 block of Hickory Street, Sugar Grove, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to reduce speed after a crash at 12:23 p.m. Saturday at Healy and Bliss roads near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff's report. Maisonet is accused of crashing his car in a ditch and leaving the vehicle there after his parents picked him up.
• Suzanne L. Kos, 44, of the 2600 block of Regency Court, St. Charles, was charged with misdemeanor domestic battery and criminal damage to property at 4:33 p.m. Aug. 10, according to a sheriff's report. She is accused of hitting a man as she rode on his motorcycle as well as damaging the motorcycle on the 34W100 block of Montgomery Road near Aurora, the report said.
• A resident of the 0-99 block of Hillcrest Drive near Sugar Grove reported to sheriff's officers at 8:36 p.m. Aug. 11 that he misplaced his wallet at a grocery store on the 400 block of Route 47 near Sugar Grove.
• An estimated $1,500 worth of tools and whole house vacuum equipment were stolen between 10 a.m. Aug. 13 and 10 a.m. Thursday from an unlocked van on the 7S400 block of Barnes Road near Aurora.
• Saray V. Novoa-Vargas, 28, of the 200 block of Nicole Drive, South Elgin, was arrested at about 1 a.m. Friday in the 1000 block of South Randall Road and charged with fleeing/attempting to elude a police officer, driving under the influence and driving without a valid driver's license, according to a police report. Novoa-Vargas is accused of not immediately pulling over when a police officer pulled up alongside her, made eye contact and motioned for her to pull over, according to reports.