• Someone spray-painted the side of a home on the 700 block of Edison Street between 10 p.m. Sept. 25 and 8 a.m. Sept. 27, according to a police report.
• A green garbage bin, valued at $30, was stolen from the 900 block of Stonewood Drive between 10 p.m. Sept. 26 and 1 p.m. Sept. 27, according to a sheriff report.
• A golf bag and clubs, valued at $2,495, was stolen between 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Sept. 19 from the Royal Hawk Golf Club, 5N748 Burr Road, St. Charles, according to a sheriff report.
• About $500 was stolen from the cash register at the Sugar Grove Family Fun Center, 9S825 Route 47, Sugar Grove, between 10 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. Monday after the facility's phone lines were cut and the building broken into, according to a sheriff report.
• A 2009 Toro Timemaster 4200 riding mower, valued at $2,600, was stolen between noon Sunday and 6 a.m. Monday from the 47W200 block of Primerose Lane near Hampshire, according to a sheriff report.
• Randal A. Stecks, 53, of the 2200 block of Woodside Drive, Carpentersville, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence and DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or above after he crashed his motorcycle into an embankment at 9:49 p.m. Tuesday near Big Timber and Powers roads near Hampshire, according to a sheriff report. A chemical test showed Stecks' BAC to be .236, the report said.
• Ramiro Gonzalez-Gallegos, 21, of the 300 block of Spruce Street, Aurora, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 10:51 p.m. Tuesday at North Farnsworth and Molitor roads near Aurora, according to a sheriff report. A passenger in the vehicle, Issac Y. Ayala, 21, of the 500 block of Woodlawn Avenue, Aurora, also was arrested on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana, the report said. Deputies found two pipes and a grinder in the vehicle, the report said.