ADA tax credits
• A $5,000 a year tax credit (Section 44, IRS Code) is available to small businesses with annual revenue of $1 million or less, or 30 or fewer full-time employees. Used to offset the cost of removing a barrier or installing improved accessibility features.
• Businesses of any size can take a tax deduction up to $15,000 per year (Section 190, IRS Code) to offset expenses in barrier removal and alterations.
The president of Recreation Accessibility Consultants, LLC will discuss general ADA requirements and enforcement, ADA requirements for businesses and what resources are available for businesses. All business owners, both tenants and landlords, and business liability insurers and attorneys are invited.
• When: 8-10 a.m. Oct. 15.
• Where: Streamwood Police Department training room, 301 E. Irving Park Road.
• Hosted by: Streamwood Chamber of Commerce.
• Info: streamwoodchamber.com.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close