• Justin M. Lepic, 32, of the 100 block of North Edgelawn Drive in Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of cannabis, speeding and improper lane use at 6:33 p.m. Sunday on Randall Road south of Main Street.
• Carlos Espinosa-Ledesma was charged with driving without a valid license, speeding, and illegal transportation of alcohol at 7:28 p.m. Sunday on the 600 block of South Kirk Road, according to a police report.
• Edward Arbet, 54, of the 600 block of North Prairie Street, was charged with disorderly conduct, criminal trespass to land and illegal possession of open alcohol in public at 6:30 p.m. Friday at the Riverwalk, 100 N. Island Ave. Police say he was intoxicated and asking people for money, and that he had been banned from the Riverwalk. He was charged Aug. 7 with trespassing at the Riverwalk.
• Angela L. Switzer-Flejnor, 45, of the 800 block of Meadow Ridge, West Chicago, was charged with battery and disorderly conduct at 7:46 p.m. Saturday at River and Gore streets. She is accused of blocking the victim with her car, grabbing the victim by the arm and yelling at her regarding a mutual acquaintance.
• Someone broke a window on a garage door at Kozak Custom Landscape, 701 First St., it was reported to police at 4:31 p.m. Friday.
• Dennis D. Morrow, 21, of the 34W800 block of Skyline Drive near St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a suspended/revoked/canceled license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving under the influence of drugs at 3:42 p.m. Wednesday on the 200 block of North Cambridge Drive.
• A resident of the 2N200 block of Francis Road near Maple Park reported an unauthorized debit card purchase of $756 at noon Saturday, according to a sheriff's report. The purchase was to be shipped to a store in Stanford, Fla.
• A 2011 gray Ford Focus SEL was stolen between 11:30 p.m. Friday and 6:30 a.m. Saturday from the 40W400 block of Jericho Road near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff's report.
• An undetermined amount of jewelry was stolen between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Friday from a home on the 6N700 block of Virginia Court near St. Charles after someone broke in through a rear window, according to a sheriff's report.
• Four exterior lights around a shed in the 39W500 block of Prairie Street near Aurora were discovered shot out at about 2 p.m. Friday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Nicholas W. Joy, 21, of the 7S200 block of Midfield Road, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving, resisting arrest, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 12:26 a.m. Aug. 10 after a crash near Hankes and Winthrop New roads near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff's report.
• About $150 was stolen between 4 p.m. Aug. 8 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 9 from a vehicle on the 7N100 block of Barb Hill Drive near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. A concrete bird bath also was broken, a loss of $60.
• A silver Ibanez Cadet guitar and an amplifier were stolen between 10:30 p.m. Aug. 6 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 7 from a car on the 5N600 block of Leslie Court near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Two necklaces hanging from the rearview mirror on a car in the 0-99 block of Saddlewood Court near Aurora were stolen between 9 p.m. Aug. 6 and noon Aug. 7, according to a sheriff's report.