• A silver Trek mountain bicycle was stolen off a rack on the north side of Geneva High School between 10 a.m. and noon July 18, police said.
• An empty bottle for a Xanax prescription was stolen out of a vehicle between 10:30 p.m. July 6 and 10:50 a.m. July 7 on the 800 block of Foxwood Circle, police said. The prescription label indicated three refills remaining.
• Paul A. Yates, 37, of the 2000 block of West Illinois Avenue, Aurora, was charged with felony criminal damage to property and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:58 p.m. July 18 on the 2100 block of Pepper Valley Drive, according to a police report. He is accused of damaging two locks on the front door and using a metal rod to shatter the rear glass sliding door of the apartment in which his ex-girlfriend lives.
• Douglas W. Komes, 55, who police said is homeless, was charged with felony burglary to a motor vehicle at 1:39 p.m. July 19, according to a police report. Police said a man reported seeing Komes rummage through the man's car, try to put on a pair of his shorts, take loose change, and try to take a bat, while a walking stick was left behind. Police found Komes in the 1000 block of West State Street. Police said they had seen him earlier in the day using a walking stick, and when he was arrested, he asked police where they had found his walking stick. Since December 2012, Komes has been charged with criminal trespassing three times in St. Charles, three times in Geneva and once in the Kane County portion of Aurora. He has also been charged with retail theft in Geneva and St. Charles, theft in Batavia, and resisting a peace officer in St. Charles, according to police and court records.
• Jessica N. Weilhausen, 18, of the 1N100 block of Orchard Road, Geneva, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol at 3:11 a.m. July 2 at the Marathon gasoline station, 1501 E. State St., according to a police report.
• Callyn C. Bowers, 18, and Logan Bowers, 20, both of the 200 block of Westhaven Circle, Geneva; Alexander D. Johnson, 20, of the 500 block of Fulton Street, Geneva; and Melissa M. Hanika, 19, of the 400 block of Lewis Road, Geneva, were all charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 11:07 p.m. July 18 in the 500 block of Fulton Street, according to a police report.
• Vincent J. Teruel, 36, of the 400 block of Church Street, Batavia, was arrested at 8:46 a.m. Sunday on a charge of obstructing justice by obstructing identification, according to a police report. At the same time, David P. Ryan, 29, of the same address, was arrested on a Kendall County warrant.
• A bicycle route sign was painted with graffiti at Raddant Road and Stewart Street, it was reported to police at 11:09 a.m. Sunday.
• Two Stihl landscaping backpack blowers were stolen out of a Batavia Park District truck at 11:45 a.m. Thursday at the skateboarding park at 411 S. River St., police said.
• A "large amount" of graffiti was painted between July 15 and Thursday at Randall Displays, 507 N. Raddant Road, police said.
• Calvin D. Trillet, 21, of the 1400 block of Clybourne Street, Batavia, and Kevin W. Trecker, 21, of the 100 block of East Klein Creek Court, Carol Stream, were both charged with criminal trespass to vehicle at 1:59 a.m. Friday on the 1400 block of Clybourne, according to a police report.
• Judith M. Tollios, 48, of the 211 block of Alexander Drive, Batavia, was charged with retail theft at 2:45 p.m. July 23 at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road, according to a police report. She is accused of stealing three diffusers.
• Edward R. Arbet, 54, of the 600 block of North Prairie Street, Batavia, was charged with having an open bottle of alcohol on a public right of way at 10:01 p.m. July 23 on the 0-99 block of North River Street, according to a police report.