• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Burglars broke into a 2013 Mercedes GLK 350 between 8:35 and 9:50 p.m. May 21 in a restaurant lot at 798 W. Algonquin Road and stole a purse with wallet, two pairs of sunglasses, cosmetics bag, iPad, cash, checkbook and credit/debit cards. The credit card was used at a gas station in Maywood. Loss was estimated at $2,600.
• Vandals shattered the rear driver's-side window on a 2012 Volkswagen Passat between 5 p.m. May 21 and 1:30 a.m. May 22 in a store lot at 800 W. Dundee Road. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Vandals punctured a tire on a 2000 Cadillac Seville between 7 p.m. May 15 and 7:30 a.m. May 16 in an apartment lot on the 700 block of East Golf Road. Damage was estimated at $71.
• Thieves stole a wallet and black rosary case containing a white gold wedding ring from a bench in a men's locker room at Arlington Lake Golf Course, 1211 S. New Wilke Road, around 6 p.m. May 21. Value was estimated at $400.
• Thieves stole an unlocked blue 12-speed bicycle parked behind a building in the Town and Country mall, 345 E. Palatine Road, between 6 and 6:30 p.m. May 21. Value was estimated at $250.
• A man stole two cartons of cigarettes valued at $220 while employees were stocking shelves at the Citgo gas station, 1650 W. Algonquin Road, around 8:30 a.m. May 22.
• Thieves stole a wallet out of a customer's purse around 2:30 p.m. May 23 at Panera Bread, 5 W. Rand Road, after she placed the purse on a window ledge behind her. Value was estimated at $148.