Kindergarten and new student registration for students entering Community Consolidated School District 15 will be held Tuesday, February 12, from 9:30-11 a.m., 1-3 p.m., and 6-8 p.m. at all District 15 elementary schools.
For the 2013-14 school year, kindergarten students must be five years old on or before September 1, 2013.
Enrollment requires the following information:
• A transfer slip from the previous school attended (if applicable)
• An official birth certificate (not a hospital-issued certificate) or other government document verifying the date of birth
• Physician's telephone number and address, if known
• The name and phone number of two reliable local persons to call if you are unavailable in an emergency
• Two proofs of residency (copies of driver's license, lease, or utility bills)
• Any pertinent health information including health, dental, and eye exams at required intervals. A physical examination is valid so long as it was conducted on or after August 26, 2012.
Students are usually assigned to their neighborhood school, but in special circumstances, they may be assigned to schools outside their neighborhoods. Parents who are not sure which school their children will attend may call the District's Joseph M. Kiszka Educational Service Center at 847-963-3000.
More information is available at www.ccsd15.net | Our Services | Instructional Services | Registration Procedures: Kindergarten and New Student Registration.
-Story Submitted by Community Consolidated School District 15Copyright © 2014 Paddock Publications, Inc. All rights reserved.