• Suzanne L. Austin, 45, of the 200 block of Buesching Road in Lake Zurich, was charged Tuesday with intimidation after she called a woman who lives in Carpentersville and demanded the woman request charges be dropped against a relative of Austin's, court documents show. Austin made the woman call Carpentersville police; the woman later stated she was intimidated and forced to make the call. Austin's bail was set at $15,000. She is next due in court Jan. 2.
• A 32-inch HDTV, a Nintendo Wii video game system, a video game, a cellphone, a digital camera, a computer monitor and jewelry were reportedly stolen sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. Tuesday on the 100 block of Hill Avenue, according to a police report. The front door window was broken to gain access.
• A glass pane on a garage service door of a home on the 500 block of Alfred Street was reported broken on Tuesday, according to a police report.
• Natalie G. Garcia, of the 2500 block of Governors Drive in Rockford, was charged with retail theft after she took more than $300 worth of merchandise on Tuesday from a department store at Spring Hill Mall, court documents show. Garcia's bail was set at $30,000. She is next due in court Jan 3.
• Pankaj Sharma, 27, of the 0-99 block of Briarwood Drive in Gilberts, was charged with misdemeanor retail theft Monday after police said she stole merchandise from the Macy's at Spring Hill Mall, according to a police report. She was later released with a notice to appear in court Jan. 3 at the Elgin branch court.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close