• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Julio C. Perez, 26, of the 2100 block of North Queensburg, Palatine, was arrested around 2:50 p.m. Dec. 5 at Walgreens, 235 E. Palatine Road, and charged with disorderly conduct after he reportedly confronted a female employee who asked him to pay for a pack of gum he opened.
• Burglars stole two laptop computers, desktop computer, monitor, TV, and three designer watches out of the attached garage at a vacant home on the 1900 block of Spring Ridge Drive between Oct. 31 and Dec. 3. Value was estimated at $23,100.
• Vandals wrote gang graffiti on an exterior wall at a business, 2063 Frontage Road, Dec. 4.
• Burglars broke into a 2007 Mazda sedan in a restaurant lot, 2777 S. Mannheim Road, between 5:30 and 8:20 p.m. Dec. 5 and stole a laptop computer valued at $600.
• Walled Dadud, 27, of the 8900 block of Kennedy Drive, Des Plaines, was arrested around 11:15 p.m. Dec. 2 during a traffic stop on the 2500 block of East Dempster Street and charged with possession of marijuana and traffic violations and a warning for drug paraphernalia.
• Vandals used a black permanent marker to write obscene gang graffiti on the sidewalk outside an entrance door at John Jay School, 1835 Pheasant Trail, between 3:30 p.m. Dec. 3 and 7 a.m. Dec. 4.
• Thieves stole a wallet out of a baby stroller while the female victim unloaded groceries in an apartment lot on the 800 block of East Old Willow Road around 5 p.m. Nov. 25. Value was estimated at $80.
• Vandals spray painted gang graffiti with black paint on exterior walls at four apartment buildings on the 800 block of Piper Lane and the interior walls on two bus shelters on the 700 block of Piper Lane between 1 and 3 a.m. Dec. 1. Damage to the shelters was estimated at $400.
• A vandal drove over newly laid sod at a home on the 1000 block of Drake Avenue between 3:30 a.m. and 12:24 p.m. Dec. 2.
• Thieves stole four rims and tires from a 2008 Acura TL in an apartment lot on the 800 block of East Old Willow Road between 6:30 p.m. Dec. 3 and 6 a.m. Dec. 4. Value was estimated at $2,000.
• Vandals used red and black paint to spray gang graffiti on an exterior wall at an apartment building on the 500 block of Love Drive between Nov. 25 and 28.
• A man stole two Blu-ray players valued at $158 from Walmart, 1455 Lake-Cook Road, around 4:15 p.m. Nov. 26. He reportedly pushed a shopping cart into the garden area and shoved the two players through the fence. He retrieved them and left in a silver Lexus, reports added.
• Thieves stole a 12-foot inflatable Santa out of the front yard at a home on the 300 block of Willie Avenue between 11 p.m. Nov. 25 and 6:30 a.m. Nov. 26. Value was estimated at $232.
• Thieves stole two lighted reindeer decorations out of the front yard at a home on the 200 block of East Jeffrey Avenue between 9:30 p.m. Nov. 25 and 8 a.m. Nov. 26. Value was estimated at $120.
• Burglars forced open the front door at an apartment on the 0-100 block of North Wolf Road between 7:45 a.m. and 2 p.m. Dec. 3 and stole jewelry from a bedroom dresser. Damage was estimated at $100.
• Burglars stole 20 truck keys out of a 2002 Kia Sportage SUV and a key and radio/CD player faceplate out of a 1996 Ford Probe in a townhouse lot on the 600 block of Mill Circle between 9:30 p.m. Nov. 27 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 28. Value was estimated at $165.
• Burglars stole a backpack with laptop computer, folding knife, iPad, iron key, cables, headphones and passport out of an unlocked 2011 Hyundai SUV in a gas station lot, 1515 Lake-Cook Road, between 3 and 3:30 p.m. Oct. 28. Value was estimated at $1,660.
• Burglars stole a stereo and pain medications out of a 1995 Honda Accord in a mobile home park on the 300 block of Charabanc Lane, between 11 p.m. Nov. 30 and 8 a.m. Dec. 1. Value was estimated at $304.