• An iPhone 4S, valued at $600, was stolen between 11 and 11:50 a.m. Nov. 7 from an unlocked locker at Geneva High School. 416 McKinley Ave., according to a police report.
• Three bottles of tequila were stolen after someone broke into an apartment in the 800 block of Hill Avenue near Aurora between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. Friday, according to a sheriff's report. Other items in the apartment, such as a flat-screen TV, were not taken.
• Three checks belonging to a resident of the 35W300 block of Park Avenue near St. Charles were forged for a total of $3,080, according to a sheriff's report. The forgeries occurred between Nov. 2 and Nov. 9.
• Two Galaxy III cellphones and a Galaxy Note cellphone were stolen in the 300 block of East Wilson Street, it was reported at 9:51 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• An iPhone was stolen out of a purse at 2:47 p.m. Saturday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, police said.
• A Batavia Public Library patron reported that someone racked up $75 worth of overdue fines on their lost library card. The incident was reported at 5:32 p.m. Friday, police said.