• A HP Omni computer, valued at $498, was reported stolen at 9:31 p.m. Monday from Wal-Mart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• At 5:01 p.m. Monday, a resident of the 800 block of South River Street reported that $150 was stolen from the person's residence, according to a police report.
• A radar detector, pink iPod nano and $200 were stolen between 12:01 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. Friday from a vehicle in the 1100 block of Howell Place near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• A resident of the 39W500 block of Newton Square near Geneva reported at 8:21 p.m. Monday that someone opened a cable account and ran up a $603 bill without that person's knowledge, according to a sheriff's report.
• Thomas E. Porch, Jr., 45, of the 39W300 block of Osage Drive, Campton Hills, was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 1:14 a.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Peck Road, according to a police report.
• Rickie A. Thomas, 51, of the 700 block of East State Street, Geneva, was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance and failure to use headlights when required after at a traffic stop at 1:22 a.m. Saturday in the 0-99 block of North River Lane, according to a police report.
• Eric L. French, 47, of the 300 block of Lake Street, Waukegan, and Torrey D. Warship, 35, of the 100 block of Woodlake Boulevard, Gurnee, were charged with retail theft at 8:53 p.m. July 24, according to a police report. The pair are accused of stealing two bottles of Crown Royal, valued at $120, from Dominick's, 2000 S. Randall Road, reports said.