Tri-Cities police reports
• Kirk G. Murray, 46, of the 800 block of South Kendall Street, Aurora, and Confesor Morales, Jr., 43, of the 300 block of Ogden Falls Boulevard, Oswego, were arrested and charged with theft at 9:41 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of Sumner Avenue near Aurora, reports said. They are accused of removing four chain link gates at a vacant home to sell for scrap, reports said.
• Someone used a firecracker to blow up a mailbox in the 18N0-99 block of Hidden Hills Trail near West Dundee at about 11:15 p.m. Monday, reports said.
• Someone stolen two cushions, valued at a total of $100, from wicker-style porch furniture in the 8N800 block of Nolan Road near Elgin, reports said.
• A stolen dump truck was used to remove tools, a dishwasher, a stove and microwave from a home under construction in the 1S900 block of Dauberman Road near Maple Park between 8 p.m. June 22 and 6 a.m. June 23, reports said. The dump truck was later found near Dauberman and Interstate 88, reports said.
• Robert T. Fugiel, 19, of the 5N600 block of Farrier Point Lane in St. Charles, was arrested and later charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop just before 11:30 p.m. Wednesday at the corner of South McLean Boulevard and College Green Drive in Elgin, according to police reports. Fugiel was found with about 2 grams of marijuana, a glass smoking pipe and a digital scale, reports said. He is due in Elgin Branch Court on July 22.