Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Jose Perez-Perez, 19, of the 1300 block of North Baldwin Court, Palatine, was arrested around 10 a.m. May 16 in a store lot on the 400 block of Dundee Road and charged with knowingly damaging property after he reportedly argued with individuals and smashed a passenger's-side window and broke the driver's-side mirror on a vehicle parked on the 1600 block of North Baldwin Road. The victims fled in the car, followed by Perez-Perez. He caught up with them in the store lot on Dundee Road, where he punched the vehicle's passenger's-side window, reports said.
• Igoris Ulitinas, 28, of the 300 block of East Rimini Court, Palatine, was arrested around 3 p.m. May 17 at Dominick's, 615 E. Dundee Road, and charged with retail theft after he reportedly hid two bottles of vodka in his briefcase and hid a package of strawberry shortcake in a bag. Value was estimated at $87.
• Burglars stole two bags out of an unlocked 2010 Nissan Altima in a hotel lot at 1550 E. Dundee Road around 10:20 a.m. May 17. The female victim was carrying suitcases into the hotel at the time.
• Burglars stole a cellphone charger out of an unlocked 2006 Chrysler Sebring on the 600 block of North Charter Hall Drive between 8 p.m. May 12 and 6 a.m. May 13.