Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Burglars stole sunglasses valued at $200, prescription glasses and other items between 3 p.m. Nov. 6 and 5 a.m. Nov. 7 out of an unlocked 2011 Chevrolet Equinox on the 200 block of South Goebbert Road.
• Thieves stole a package valued at $150 between 2:35 and 2:40 p.m. Nov. 4 delivered to an apartment entry door on the 500 block of Happfield.
• Vandals damaged all tires on a 2015 Jeep Wrangler between 8 p.m. Nov. 6 and 12:30 p.m. Nov. 7 on the 2100 block of South Tonne Road. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
• Thieves stole a cellphone valued at $600 between 9:30 p.m. and midnight Nov. 6 out of the victim's bag at First United Methodist Church, 1903 E. Euclid.
• Vandals spray painted graffiti between 12 p.m. Nov. 3 and 10:30 a.m. Nov. 6 on the wooden deck and flower pot at Executive Plaza, 3335 N. Arlington Heights Road.
• Offenders broke into a business at 3550 W. Salt Creek between 5 p.m. Nov. 3 and 2:52 p.m. Nov. 5 and removed computer equipment and a projector.
• Patricia L. Laughlin, 65, of the 800 block of North Chestnut Avenue, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 2:20 p.m. Nov. 2 at her home and charged with disorderly conduct for an incident that occurred around 7:43 p.m. Oct. 13. Court date is Dec. 15.
• Burglars stole cash, medication and a multi-tool between 2:23 and 3:45 p.m. Nov. 5 out of an unlocked 2017 Jeep Wrangler on the 300 block of Happfield.
• A man was seen trying to steal several bottles of alcohol valued at $400 around 12:56 p.m. Nov. 2 from Walgreens, 235 E. Palatine Road.
• Thieves stole a package between 12:15 and 1:25 p.m. Nov. 1 delivered to the common entrance area at a building on the 900 block of East Golf Road. Value was estimated at $55.
• Burglars broke into a home between 6:45 p.m. and midnight Nov. 4 on the 1600 block of South Ridge and stole cash, jewelry and miscellaneous papers.
• Marcus D. Curry, 25, of the 1900 block of Hancock Drive, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 12:46 a.m. Nov. 2 on the 0-100 block of Lake-Cook Road and charged with felony unlawful possession of a weapon by a felon, resisting a peace officer, obstructing ID, and revoked or suspended driver's license. The report said he ran from his car and was tracked to the public works lot by a police dog. Court date is Nov. 27.
• Burglars pried a bedroom window between Oct. 15 and 28 on the 2200 block of Madiera Lane and stole jewelry, cash and Chinese and Japanese currency. Value was estimated at $7,375.
• Burglars stole a wallet between 9:30 p.m. Nov. 5 and 5:40 a.m. Nov. 6 out of an unlocked vehicle on the 400 block of Armstrong Drive. Value was estimated at $133.
• Thieves stole a lawn mower between 9 a.m. Oct. 25 and 4 p.m. Oct. 26 out of a storage shed on the 900 block of Harvard Lane. Value was estimated at $250.
• Burglars stole a wallet and paperwork between 9 p.m. Oct. 29 and 4 a.m. Oct. 30 out of an unlocked 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe in a driveway on the 200 block of Navajo Trail. Value was estimated at $30.
• Vandals broke a chair, fishing poles, and grill between 11:30 p.m. Oct. 27 and 5:45 a.m. Oct. 28 on an apartment patio on the 700 block of West Algonquin Road. Offenders damaged the hood on a 2005 Chevrolet Impala and used the chair to break a window on a SUV, both in the apartment's parking lot.
• Thieves stole a cellphone around 10 p.m. Nov. 1 from a woman playing on a slot machine in Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road. She told officers someone bumped her as she stood up, and she believes the phone was stolen when it fell out of her hoodie pocket.
• Burglars broke into a Chevrolet Cobalt between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Nov. 2 at Douglas and Howard avenues and stole $30 out of the glove box.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer and a $100 gift card between 2 and 2:15 p.m. Oct. 5 out of an unlocked Ford Explorer in a store lot at 21 Rand Road.
• Burglars stole three bags between 10 p.m. Oct. 23 and 7:20 a.m. Oct. 24 out of an unlocked Dodge Caravan at a home on the 2100 block of South Spruce Avenue. Contents included gym shoes, cellphone, wallet, and $60.
• Thieves stole three metal grates between 4 p.m. Nov. 3 and 9 a.m. Nov. 4 lined up in the alley on the 1400 block of Willow Avenue.
• Two men were seen entering an unlocked Nissan Pathfinder around 4:52 a.m. Nov. 3 on the 600 block of Greenview Avenue. They stole a diaper bag with baby suppliers, speedlite, maternity gown and a photography backdrop. Value was estimated at $175.
• Burglars stole a pair of men's sunglasses, wallet with driver's license, credit card and Des Plaines city sticker between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 2 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 3 out of an unlocked Nissan on the 1400 block of South Fifth Avenue.
• Burglars stole a book of checks, social security card, grocery store card, key card, change purse with $20 in coins, and a jacket vest between 8 p.m. Nov. 2 and 8 a.m. Nov. 3 out of a Toyota 4Runner in a driveway on the 1200 block of Margret.
• Burglars stole a tool bag containing an impact driver, hammer drill, cordless band saw and two rechargeable batteries between 2 p.m. Nov. 2 and 5:15 a.m. Nov. 3 out of a Ford Escape on the 1300 block of Margret. Value was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole a key fob and keys between 3 p.m. Nov. 2 and 12:30 p.m. Nov. 3 out of an unlocked Ford Taurus in a driveway on the 1200 block of Wayne Drive. Value was estimated at $200.
• Thieves stole a 1977 Chevrolet Sidestyle between 10 a.m. Nov. 3 and 1 a.m. Nov. 4 from a driveway on the 1800 block of Locust. The vehicle was locked and the keys were inside the residence.
• Thieves stole a cellphone around 12:45 a.m. Nov. 5 after the owner left it on a pool table in order to pay the tab at Excuses Bar and Billiards, 901 E. Oakton.
• A man and two women attempted to steal merchandise around 3:50 p.m. Oct. 27 from Walmart in Mount Prospect Plaza, Rand and Central roads. They loaded 23 items valued at $255 in a shopping cart but were stopped in the vestibule by a security agent who asked to see a receipt. The offenders left the cart and merchandise and fled.
• Thieves stole four catalytic converters between Oct. 18 and 19 from a 2002 Honda Odyssey on the 800 block of Piper Lane, a 2002 Honda Odyssey, 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier, and 2003 Acura sedan on the 700 block of Piper Lane. Thieves stole a catalytic converter between 8:30 p.m. Oct. 20 and 9:40 a.m. Oct. 21 from a 2004 Honda Odyssey on the 600 block of Pinecrest Drive. Total value was estimated at $1,500.
• Vandals sprayed gang graffiti between 7 and 9 p.m. Oct. 26 on the south side of an apartment building on the 200 block of 8th Avenue. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Vandals used black paint to spray gang graffiti Oct. 26 on a wooden Dumpster fence at a townhouse on the 800 block of Colonial Drive. Damage was estimated at $100.
• Vandals used black paint to spray gang graffiti between Oct. 23 and 27 on the east and north sides of the maintenance building in Chamber Park, 131 N. Wolf Road. Damage was estimated at $200.