Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Burglars stole $17 in change and a cellphone around 11:17 p.m. Nov. 2 out of a vehicle on the 1000 block of Northgate Drive.
• Thieves stole a bicycle around 2 p.m. Nov. 6 from a school bike rack on the 300 block of North Oak Avenue. Value was estimated at $75.
• Vandals damaged a mailbox around 1 p.m. Oct. 27 on the 300 block of Wildberry Lane. Damage was estimated at $50.
Elk Grove Village
• Two men scammed a woman out of $600 around 5 p.m. Oct. 25 at a home on the 1400 block of Mitchell Trail. One of the men told her he wanted to talk to her about fixing the fence in her backyard. She left the home with him and the second offender stole the money out of a bedroom dresser.
• Burglars entered a home between 5:30 p.m. Oct. 28 and 3 a.m. Oct. 29 through an unlocked office window at a home on the 200 block of Willow Lane and stole two jewelry boxes. Value was estimated at $3,000.
• Vandals damaged the roof on a 2014 Porsche Cayenne between 1 and 2 p.m. Oct. 26 in a lot at Elk Grove High School, 500 W. Elk Grove Blvd. Damage was estimated at $400.
• Vandals scratched the driver's-side doors and trunk between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. Oct. 31 on a 2014 Jeep Patriot in a business lot at 2881 Busse Road. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Thieves stole a car around 1:03 a.m. Nov. 8 left running and unattended in a bank lot at 1500 Irving Park Road.
• Enrique Rivera, 19, of the 2400 block of Glendale Terrace, Hanover Park, and Miguel Ortega, 18, of the 2300 block of Glendale Terrace, Hanover Park, were arrested around 1:20 a.m. Nov. 5 on the 6600 block of Scott and charged with burglary to vehicle.
• Burglars stole liquor and chocolates around 12:40 p.m. Oct. 26 out of a detached garage on the 1300 block of Court P.
• Thieves stole a 10-foot aluminum Bender around 10:30 p.m. Oct. 27 from a pickup truck on the 1900 block of Elm.
• Olga Levitt, 35, of the 100 block of Scott Drive, Dundee, was arrested around 10:14 p.m. Oct. 30 at Target, 2800 Sutton Road, and charged with retail theft. The report said a security agent saw her take merchandise valued at $250. Court date is Dec. 11.
• Burglars damaged wiring under the dash and stole $50 between 7:30 a.m. and 7:50 p.m. Oct. 29 in an unlocked 2003 Buick sedan on the 100 block of West Wood Street.
• Burglars forced open the front door between 9:45 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Oct. 26 at a home on the 100 block of Palatine Road and stole silverware and jewelry.
• Burglars stole two pizzas and a 2-liter bottle of soda between 7:15 and 7:30 p.m. Oct. 22 out of an unlocked 2006 Ford sedan on the 200 block of North Brockway Street.
• Calvin C. Haynes, 34, of the 0-100 block of Van Buren Street, Oak Park, was arrested around 3:45 a.m. Nov. 4 on the 1000 block of North Knollwood Drive and charged with two counts of battery.
• Vandals poured a caustic liquid between 1 and 6 a.m. Nov. 4 on the hood and panels of a 2016 Mercedes-Benz on the 700 block of Grove Drive. Damage was estimated at $10,000.
• Jacob J. Harlston, 28, of the 2600 block of Briar Trail, Schaumburg, was arrested at his home around 9 a.m. Oct. 27 and charged with criminal damage to property, disorderly conduct and battery.
• Felipe Malagon-Rodriguez, 27, of the 100 block of Fieldcrest Drive, Bartlett, was arrested around 3:13 p.m. Nov. 4 at Target, 1001 S. Sutton Road, and charged with retail theft. The report said a security agent saw him take a Fit Bit and lunchbox. Value was estimated at $300.
• Christopher Capra, 49, of the 200 block of Tyler Court, Streamwood, was arrested around 8:45 a.m. Nov. 3 on the 400 block of East Irving Park Road and charged with battery. The report said Capra pushed a man in the face during an argument. The victim fell against a storm door, breaking the door. Court date is Nov. 21.