Baked Salmon with Sauteed Spinach
Tony's Fresh Market Healthy Recipe of the week is Baked Salmon with Sauteed Spinach
4 (8-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
1 (9-ounce) bag baby spinach, rinsed but not dried
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place salmon in ovenproof baking dish. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil and garlic in skillet.
5. Add in damp spinach and, using tongs, toss and cook until spinach is wilted.
6. Stir in lemon juice.
7. Serve salmon atop spinach.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 25 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of the "Maria's Homemade" line of prepared foods sold at Westside Market NYC.
• Pick up your ingredients at Tony's Fresh Market to make this recipe