Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Wadsworth
Lake County Center for Independent Living's 25th Anniversary Gala Celebration Oct 31, 2014 3:22 PM
Lake County Center for Independent Living (LCCIL) is a 501c3 disability rights and service organization that was founded in 1990.
Woodlands Academy Names New Head of School Oct 31, 2014 3:28 PM
Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart Board of Trustees voted unanimously to appoint Margaret (Meg) Steele to become the next head of school, succeeding Gerald Grossman July 1, 2015.
Elk Grove Theatre Presents “Raiders of the Lost Ark” Oct 31, 2014 7:36 AM
Elk Grove Theatre Presents “Raiders of the Lost Ark”
Suburban teen releases song/video for Chronic Pain Awareness Nov. 2 Oct 31, 2014 6:12 PM
A local 14-year-old girl wrote, recorded and released a song on iTunes and a music video on YouTube to create awareness for reflex sympathetic dystrophy, also known as complex regional pain syndrome. The song, written by Danielle Stratton, is about her struggle with chronic pain over the last four years.
Fine Line show features holiday gifts by top artists Oct 30, 2014 5:35 PM
Mark your calendar for Christmastime at the Fine Line Show and Sale, Dec. 5-13. This annual juried event in St. Charles showcases the best of our members’ artistic talents, and offers a wide range of unique holiday gifts.
Lake County Newsmakers’ Forum Business Outlook Nov. 20 Oct 31, 2014 3:28 PM
Wondering what’s ahead of the economy and business outlook? Business executives and entrepreneurs are invited to join the Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills Chamber of Commerce and Daily Herald Business Ledger for the Newsmakers’ Forum Business Outlook 2015. This valuable and informative event will be held Thursday, Nov. 20.
Nov. 18: CLC sponsors Partnership to Global Success Conference Oct 28, 2014 3:44 PM
Lake County companies wishing to expand into global markets are invited to attend the Global Success Conference, sponsored by the Illinois Small Business Development and International Trade Center at the College of Lake County.
Nov. 7: Veterans Day Ceremony and Welcome Home Fair at CLC Oct 28, 2014 3:44 PM
The annual Veterans Day Ceremony will be held at noon on Friday, Nov. 7 in Room C005 (C Wing Auditorium) on the Grayslake campus, 19351 W. Washington Street. New this year is a Veteran and Military Welcome Home Benefit Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., also cosponsored by the Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center.
Nov. 14-22: CLC Theatre presents ‘Crimes of the Heart’ Oct 28, 2014 3:51 PM
“Crimes of the Heart” by Beth Henley will be presented by the College of Lake County Theatre department Nov. 14, 15, 20, 21 and 22 at 7:30 p.m. and Nov. 16 at 2 p.m. in the Studio Theatre of the James Lumber Center for the Performing Arts, 19351 W. Washington St., Grayslake.
Have a safe and spooky Halloween with safety tips from Illinois Poison Center Oct 28, 2014 5:59 PM
With children across Illinois set to hit the streets for trick-or-treating, the Illinois Poison Center is urging parents and guardians to be cautious about Halloween products like dry ice and cosmetics that could prove dangerous if used improperly.
Introducing Changing Gears to Lake County Oct 28, 2014 3:32 PM
The public and media are invited to the grand opening of Lake County’s new indoor cycling and yoga studio, Changing Gears, on Saturday, October 25, 2014, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Saratoga Square shopping center at 5101 Washington Street.
Clearbrook Cuisine Curbs Suburban Appetites Oct 27, 2014 7:27 AM
AOIIs “Focus on College” on Nov. 12 in Prospect Heights
Woodlands Academy Hosts Open House Nov. 11 Oct 24, 2014 4:06 PM
Learn about the dynamic educational experience at Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart during an open house Tuesday, Nov. 11.
Prairie Trail School Teacher Honored as ‘Symetra Hero in the Classroom’ Oct 20, 2014 4:05 PM
Symetra, Gallagher Benefit Services and the Chicago Bears honored Prairie Trail School teacher Aprilanne Lynch as a “Symetra Hero in the Classroom” on Oct. 15, 2014 during a surprise presentation. Lynch teaches fifth grade at the Wadsworth school.
CLC volunteers to participate in Make A Difference Day Oct 17, 2014 12:39 PM
About 200 volunteers from the College of Lake County, along with volunteers from United Way of Lake County, will join millions of volunteers nationwide for service projects on Saturday, Oct. 25, Make A Difference Day, “The National Day of Doing Good.”
CLC, UW-Parkside team up to expand transfer options Oct 16, 2014 12:08 PM
The College of Lake County and the University of Wisconsin-Parkside approved an agreement on Sept. 25 expanding educational options for students in the college’s business career programs.
Free Health Screenings and Family Activities at Wellness Night in Highland Park Oct 16, 2014 3:58 PM
Free health screenings and family fun fitness activities are planned Friday, November 7, for adults and children during the Family Fun and Wellness Night in Highland Park.
Our HOMe Improvement Donates Carpeting to Clearbrook Oct 16, 2014 7:14 AM
Our HOMe Improvement Donates Carpeting to Clearbrook
“Run, Walk & Roll” Oct. 26 to benefit Marklund Oct 14, 2014 5:14 PM
Get ready to "Run, Walk & Roll" for Marklund! Registration is still being accepted for Marklund’s second annual 5K/1 mile event which is set for Sunday, Oct. 26 in Geneva. “Last year, nearly 600 people participated in our inaugural event and helped us net $30,000 for programs and services for our clients so we're looking forward to growing that number this year!,” said Stephanie Heinz, Development Coordinator at Marklund.
Jasmine Guy to star in ‘Raisin’ Cane’ at CLC Oct 13, 2014 4:23 PM
“Raisin’ Cane: A Harlem Renaissance Odyssey,” starring Jasmine Guy and the Avery Sharpe Trio, will be performed at 8 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 18 at the College of Lake County.
- ESHOF to honor Nemmers with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Northwest suburban police blotter
- A trip back in time
- Insurance firm sues to avoid cost of arrested-cops cases
- Trial date set for ex-Bear Avellini on DUI charges
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Sold-out Chicago match marks rugby's soaring popularity
- Cubs make it official: Rick Renteria out, Joe Maddon in
- Reputed street gang members accused of illegal drug, firearm sales
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Bolingbrook teen in ISIS case called intelligent, normal
- Facebook post gets heat from Elgin police
- How Island Lake cops' heroic actions saved lives
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- DuPage County Board mourns death of J.R. McBride
- CELLULAR SOFTWARE SIGNALING ENGINEER - Engineer -LitePoint Corporation, a Teradyne company, looks for Cellular Software Signaling Engineer in Arlington Heights, IL, to develop signaling stacks. Visit www.litepoint.com for details. Reply with Req. ID to 965 W. Maude Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085. (id:4388961) QUALITY CONTROL - Quality Control Mechanical inspectors In-process & final inspections CMM experience a plus. Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389842) COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - Computer -Network & Computer Systems Administrator, Provide Network/Server system support for all dept. Bachelor's in Comp. Sci., IT related. Min. 1yr. exp. in network & computer SA. Mail resume to HR Mgr, Nuwave, LLC. 1795 N. Butterfield Rd, Libertyville, IL 60048 (id:4389213)
- POWER UNIT BUILDER - Hydraulic lift manufacturer in St. Charles, Illinois has an immediate full time opening for a panel-power unit builder. Candidate must have extensive electrical, electronic and hydraulic experience to layout and build control panels and power units from Cad drawings, electrical schematics and hydraulic drawings. Candidate must be well versed in the use of hand and power tools as well as various multimeters and hydraulic valve test equipment. Send resume to fax# (630) 584-9895 Email:email@example.com (id:4389188) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.