Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Mundelein High School
Collective effort powers Libertyville Oct 11, 2014 12:00 AM
QB Riley Lees explored both sides of the field in putting on another dizzying offensive show that helped Libertyville (5-2, 3-2 North Suburban Lake) become playoff-eligible on its homecoming night with a 55-0 victory over Mundelein.
Live video: Libertyville vs. Mundelein Oct 10, 2014 10:02 AM
Libertyville vs. Mundelein football
Mundelein Idol coming Oct. 18 Oct 9, 2014 4:08 PM
Mundelein High School’s show choirs will host the annual Mundelein Idol competition Saturday, Oct. 18. The event will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the school auditorium, 1350 W. Hawley St. Sixteen contestants will vie for a $200 prize.
Football: Scouting Week 7, Lake County Oct 9, 2014 10:42 PM
Here's a look ahead to the Week 7 matchups of the high school football season for teams in the North Suburban Conference plus Carmel Catholic, Grayslake North and Grayslake Central.
Mundelein High show choirs to host ‘Idol’ contest Oct 8, 2014 7:45 PM
Mundelein High School’s show choirs will host the annual Mundelein Idol competition Saturday, Oct. 18. the event will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the school auditorium, 1350 W. Hawley St.
Girls volleyball: Lake County roundup Oct 8, 2014 10:55 PM
Alex Basler pounded 9 kills, and Libertyville’s girls volleyball team stayed perfect in the North Suburban Lake Division with a 25-14, 25-10 win over Mundelein on Wednesday night.
Libertyville edges Carmel for regional title Oct 8, 2014 10:25 PM
In a girls golf season that has seen both teams win conference championships, Carmel Catholic and Libertyville took aim Wednesday at flexing flagsticks, not necessarily each other, despite the proximity of the two schools. “It’s not what you might think,” Libertyville coach Greg Pedersen said with a laugh. “No war on (Rte.) 176 or anything like that.” Libertyville won the friendly battle, the Class AA Carmel regional, on a gusty day in Waukegan. Led by medalist Simone Mikaelian’s 83, the North Suburban Conference-champion Wildcats carded a 344 to best runner-up Carmel (364) by 20 strokes at Bonnie Brook Golf Course.
Mundelein High fundraiser: Oct 7, 2014 5:54 PM
Mundelein High School’s girls volleyball teams will collect donations for The Lynn Sage Cancer Research Center at their games against Stevenson High School on Wednesday, Oct. 15, beginning at 5 p.m.
Mundelein measures up in Warren regional Oct 7, 2014 8:11 PM
It was a case of golf redemption for Mundelein. The Mustangs, who finished fourth in last week's North Suburban Conference, proved to be the best of the bunch in a tough Class 3A regional on Tuesday at Willow Glen Golf Course.
Warren puts its foot down, wins Hersey’s Jamboree Oct 4, 2014 5:47 PM
Warren grabbed the top finish in Saturday's Hersey Jamboree, topping Mundelein and the host Huskies at Olympic Pool in Arlington Heights on Saturday.
Hill thrills as Antioch handles Mundelein Oct 2, 2014 11:08 PM
Antioch standout Griffin Hill was off an running from the opening kickoff and never stopped on his way to a total of 4 touchdowns. Hill ran for 3 and had another on a kickoff return, giving him 18 TD’s this season, and teammate Alan Taylor rushed for another score. All that was too much for Mundelein as Antioch notched its fifth victory of the season in a 35-8 in a North Suburban Conference crossover matchup.
Mikaelian, Libertyville climb to the top in NSC Sep 30, 2014 10:27 PM
Even the best golfers top a shot, say, once a year. “I do it more often than you’d probably think,” Libertyville’s Simone Mikaelian said with a sheepish laugh. On Bonnie Brook Golf Course’s par-3 No. 3 Tuesday, Mikaelian topped her tee shot, which landed in the bottom of a pond. She carded a rare double-bogey. The best golfers, however, don’t lament topped shots, other bad ones or bad holes. By the end of the North Suburban Conference meet, Mikaelian was the top golfer, topped shot and all. Her 80 earned her the inaugural Marlene Miller medalist honor, as the sophomore finished 1 stroke better than senior Annette Yandall, who was the only golfer representing Wauconda. Led by the 5-foot-3 Mikaelian and other all-conference rounds from Megan Sturonas (88, sixth), Katherine Stegman (93, 10th) and Jessica Lovinger (95, 16th), Libertyville capped off a perfect NSC season by capturing the conference championship with a 356. Stevenson (372), which lost its dual meet against Libertyville on a sixth-score tiebreaker, was second. Lake Forest (377), Vernon Hills (381) and Mundelein (394) completed the top five.
It all comes together for NSC champ Vernon Hills Sep 30, 2014 8:03 PM
The Vernon Hills boys golf team became the first squad from the North Suburban Conference’s Prairie Division to claim the overall league title on Tuesday. And the entire Cougars clan celebrated with a giant group selfie featuring both the conference and divisional hardware outside the clubhouse at Willow Glen Golf Course in Great Lakes. Vernon Hills posted a top score of 297, 5 shots better than Lake Forest (302) and 7 ahead of Stevenson (304) in the NSC meet.
Dance show in Mundelein: Sep 30, 2014 4:10 PM
Mundelein High School will host an Orchesis dance show Monday, Oct. 6. It will begin at 7 p.m. in the school auditorium, 1350 W. Hawley St.
Barrington tops Lake Forest in Lake County meet Sep 27, 2014 9:33 PM
Barrington junior Kirsten Jacobsen hasn’t necessarily turned the corner, so to speak, despite her dominant performance in Saturday’s Lake County meet at Lake Forest. “I was happy to see my time improve,” said Jacobsen, who won the 200-yard freestyle in a season-best 1:52.00. “The one thing I still need to work on are my turns.” Jacobsen, the state record holder in the 200 free, also captured the 500 freestyle in leading Barrington to the championship. The Fillies’ 269.50 points were enough to edge runner-up Lake Forest (257.50), while Libertyville (233) was third. Mundelein (157) and Stevenson (146) rounded out the top five in the nine-team field.
Inspired Warren pulls away from Mundelein Sep 27, 2014 12:09 AM
Warren (3-2) had two running backs break the 100-yard mark - and the Blue Devils needed those yards to put away an improving Mundelein squad. Warren’s 2-point halftime lead expanded to 30 points at game’s end as the Devils wore down the Mustangs 42-12.
Live video: Mundelein vs. Warren Sep 26, 2014 10:01 AM
Mundelein vs. Warren football
Football: Week 5 scouting, Lake County Sep 25, 2014 9:30 PM
Here's a look at Week 5 of the high school football season from teams in the North Suburban Conference plus Grayslake North, Grayslake Central and Carmel.
Lake County roundup Sep 24, 2014 1:01 AM
Lauren Frericks served 3 aces, pounded 4 kills and dished out 11 assists on 25-of-25 setting, as Warren’s girls volleyball team defeated Lake Forest 25-20, 25-11 in North Suburban Lake Division action Tuesday night.
Lake County roundup Sep 23, 2014 11:37 PM
Girls swimming Stevenson 102, Mundelein 84: The Patriots received first-place swims from Shayna Salzman (200 freestyle), Casey Kirby (50 free), Rachel Song (100 butterfly), Ashlin Ruiz (500 free) and their 200 medley relay team of Kirby, Irune Andres, Ruiz and Joy Liu. Mundelein’s Jenn Kordik and Erin Falconer each won a pair of individual races. Kordik touched first in the 200 individual medley and 100 breaststroke, while Falconer captured the 100 free and 100 backstroke. Mundelein’s Maggie Franz took diving. The Mustangs finished first in the 200 free relay with Falconer, Kordik, Rachel Robb and Aijan Urmat. The winning 400 relay consisted of Falconer, Robb, Lauren Blake and Kordik. Warren 106, Vernon Hills 80: Courtney Barker won the 200 individual medley and 100 butterfly, and teamed up on the victorious 400 free relay with Samantha Kroc, Katie Bell and Danielle Glisovich for the Blue Devils. Glisovich (200 free), Bell (100 backstroke) and Megan Wantoch (diving) also won individual events for Warren. For Vernon Hills, Lisa Cheng (50 free, 100 free), Nicole Pinter (100 breaststroke) and Summer Hemesath (500 free) won individual races and aided the winning 200 medley and 200 free relays.
- ESHOF to honor Nemmers with Lifetime Achievement Award
- A trip back in time
- Bulls' Butler will be restricted free agent
- Cubs make it official: Rick Renteria out, Joe Maddon in
- Sold-out Chicago match marks rugby's soaring popularity
- Insurance firm sues to avoid cost of arrested-cops cases
- Trial date set for ex-Bear Avellini on DUI charges
- wDuPage scores show 'math finally makes sense'
- A summary of Daily Herald endorsements
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Bolingbrook teen in ISIS case called intelligent, normal
- Facebook post gets heat from Elgin police
- How Island Lake cops' heroic actions saved lives
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- DuPage County Board mourns death of J.R. McBride
- CELLULAR SOFTWARE SIGNALING ENGINEER - Engineer -LitePoint Corporation, a Teradyne company, looks for Cellular Software Signaling Engineer in Arlington Heights, IL, to develop signaling stacks. Visit www.litepoint.com for details. Reply with Req. ID to 965 W. Maude Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085. (id:4388961) QUALITY CONTROL - Quality Control Mechanical inspectors In-process & final inspections CMM experience a plus. Email Resume: email@example.com (id:4389842) COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - Computer -Network & Computer Systems Administrator, Provide Network/Server system support for all dept. Bachelor's in Comp. Sci., IT related. Min. 1yr. exp. in network & computer SA. Mail resume to HR Mgr, Nuwave, LLC. 1795 N. Butterfield Rd, Libertyville, IL 60048 (id:4389213)
- POWER UNIT BUILDER - Hydraulic lift manufacturer in St. Charles, Illinois has an immediate full time opening for a panel-power unit builder. Candidate must have extensive electrical, electronic and hydraulic experience to layout and build control panels and power units from Cad drawings, electrical schematics and hydraulic drawings. Candidate must be well versed in the use of hand and power tools as well as various multimeters and hydraulic valve test equipment. Send resume to fax# (630) 584-9895 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389188) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to email@example.com Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.