Activate Your Free
Articles filed under McHenry
Elk Grove Theatre Presents “Raiders of the Lost Ark” Oct 31, 2014 7:36 AM
Elk Grove Theatre Presents “Raiders of the Lost Ark”
Community Advocacy Program Now Open for Applications Oct 31, 2014 3:22 PM
Lake County Center for Independent Living Community Advocacy Program.
Lake County Center for Independent Living's 25th Anniversary Gala Celebration Oct 31, 2014 3:22 PM
Lake County Center for Independent Living (LCCIL) is a 501c3 disability rights and service organization that was founded in 1990.
Pat McKillen to perform Nov. 29 at the Listening Room Oct 31, 2014 7:32 PM
On Saturday, Nov. 29, singer and songwriter Pat McKillen will perform at 7:30 p.m. in the Listening Room at the Lakeside Legacy Arts Park in Crystal Lake. McKillen grew up in Tower Lakes and has opened for Lifehouse, Matisyahu, and Smashmouth.
Suburban teen releases song/video for Chronic Pain Awareness Nov. 2 Oct 31, 2014 6:12 PM
A local 14-year-old girl wrote, recorded and released a song on iTunes and a music video on YouTube to create awareness for reflex sympathetic dystrophy, also known as complex regional pain syndrome. The song, written by Danielle Stratton, is about her struggle with chronic pain over the last four years.
Singer stylist brings mixture of Frank, Dean, Tony and Tom Jones to the Listening Room Oct 31, 2014 8:10 PM
The Listening Room at Lakeside Legacy is proud to present singer stylist John Ludy Puleo. His love for the standards exudes from his passionate renditions of songs once covered by legends like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Tony Bennett; while infusing his own prowess and style. This event takes place at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 22.
Grammy winning Billy Flynn hosts Crystal Lake’s Real Chicago Blues Party and Open Jam Nov. 26 Oct 31, 2014 7:58 PM
The legendary blues icon Billy Flynn with an all-star band offers a taste of the authentic Chicago blues at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 26, at the Listening Room, located within Lakeside Legacy Arts Park in Crystal Lake.
Fine Line show features holiday gifts by top artists Oct 30, 2014 5:35 PM
Mark your calendar for Christmastime at the Fine Line Show and Sale, Dec. 5-13. This annual juried event in St. Charles showcases the best of our members’ artistic talents, and offers a wide range of unique holiday gifts.
Have a safe and spooky Halloween with safety tips from Illinois Poison Center Oct 28, 2014 5:59 PM
With children across Illinois set to hit the streets for trick-or-treating, the Illinois Poison Center is urging parents and guardians to be cautious about Halloween products like dry ice and cosmetics that could prove dangerous if used improperly.
Clearbrook Cuisine Curbs Suburban Appetites Oct 27, 2014 7:27 AM
AOIIs “Focus on College” on Nov. 12 in Prospect Heights
Understand Your Pain: Arthritis and Orthopedic Issues As We Age Oct 24, 2014 4:06 PM
Monday, Oct. 27, 7 pm, Ivanhoe Congregational Church, 21078 W Route 176, Mundelein.
Join Howl-O-Ween Bash fundraiser Oct 24, 2014 6:54 PM
Join the “Howl-O-Ween Bash” on Saturday, Oct. 25, from 6 to 10 p.m. This event is hosted by A Heart for Animals and 31 North Banquets. A Heart For Animals is a no-kill nonprofit animal welfare organization. All proceeds from this event will go toward the operating costs involved in the rescues.
Lakeside Legacy Foundation presents ‘Paranormal’ Joe Diamond at the Dole Oct 23, 2014 12:50 PM
At 7 and 9 p.m. Friday, Oct. 31, Joe Diamond will fill the audience with shock and awe from his magic and paranormal skills in the Listening Room at the Lakeside Legacy Arts Park in Crystal Lake.
District 47 Bernotas teacher named ‘Teacher of the Month’ Oct 23, 2014 1:30 PM
Home State Bank and McHenry County radio station Star 105.5 honored seventh-grade language arts and social studies teacher Belinda Strebel as “Teacher of the Month” on Sept. 30 at Home State Bank. Strebel was nominated for the award by former student Elena Starcher, who is now an eighth-grader at Bernotas Middle School.
Holiday cards to support the Leukemia Research Foundation Oct 22, 2014 6:32 PM
The Leukemia Research Foundation announces its annual Holiday Card Sale. This year’s catalog includes cards for many occasions — and all can be customized. Cards for birthdays, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and the New Year are available in many styles from general to business, religious, multicultural, progressive and more. The cards can be personalized and customers are able to customize verses. Cards range in style from a watercolor reproduction to traditional holiday scenes.
Listening Room welcomes singer-songwriter Steve Sebby for First Friday Open Mic Night Oct 22, 2014 6:05 PM
The Listening Room at Lakeside Legacy is proud to present “First Friday Open Mic Night.” Singer songwriter Steve Sebby will host an open mic night the first Friday of every month starting on Nov. 7. This is no ordinary open mic night — we welcome every type of art genre to our room: poetry, solo instrument, comedy, story telling, or even spoken word.
Nominations now being accepted for The Outstanding Young Person of Illinois Oct 20, 2014 7:45 AM
Nominations now being accepted for The Outstanding Young Person of Illinois
Man found dead at wooded McHenry County crash scene Oct 20, 2014 11:15 AM
Bull Valley police are investigating the cause of a crash that left a Wonder Lake man dead Sunday afternoon in a ditch 20 feet off the road in a heavily wooded area of the McHenry County community.
Images: Police Discover a Weapon in Holiday Hills Oct 17, 2014 3:51 PM
Authorities discovered a weapon in a creek blocks from the Holiday Hills home of shooting suspect Scott B. Peters on Friday. Peters was sought after the early Thursday shooting of McHenry County sheriff’s deputies Khalia Satkiewicz and Dwight Maness .
Images: Holiday Hills Shooting Suspect Manhunt Oct 16, 2014 9:05 PM
Suspect Scott B. Peters was apprehended near Smith Road in Crystal Lake Thursday evening following an all-day manhunt. Peters was sought after the shooting of two McHenry County sheriff’s deputies in a Holiday Hills subdivision early Thursday.
- ESHOF to honor Nemmers with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Waves slam Chicago lakeshore
- Oak Brook woman still learning and teaching at 83
- Bulls' Butler will be restricted free agent
- A trip back in time
- Naperville duo create spectacular Halloween display
- Three charged with robbing 7-Eleven stores
- Our endorsement: Cross for Illinois treasurer
- Carpentersville man charged in burglaries
- Doctor: N. Aurora toddler's burns don't match defense's story
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Batavia picks off Geneva
- Palatine gets it right
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- Palatine powers past Barrington
- Facebook post gets heat from Elgin police
- Report: Forgetful drug defendant brings pot to Kane courthouse
- Imrem: Toughest thing about Bears is watching them
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Bolingbrook teen in ISIS case called intelligent, normal
- Facebook post gets heat from Elgin police
- How Island Lake cops' heroic actions saved lives
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- Pit bulls, pinot and patriots in Long Grove
- ARCHITECT SYSTEM - Solution Architect Grant Thornton LLP is seeking a Solution Architect in Chicago, IL with the following requirements: BS in CS, CIS, MIS, Management or a related field and 5 years prior experience. Prior exp. must include: design, develop and implement all parts of an Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) application (EPMA or classic): metadata, lists, rules, security, webforms and reports; develop Excel tools with Smartview and VBA to meet client needs on HFM; design and create dynamic reports with Financial Reporting Studio; implement, maintain and update HFM related tools including FDM, DRM and EPMA. 100% travel required. Must live near a major airport. Please apply at www.gt.com by clicking on the Careers link. (id:4389494) SALES - Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. is now hiring for the The Lombard Silverleaf Vacation Store! Silverleaf Sales Representatives are responsible for leading tours of the resort sales gallery, giving presentations of the Silverleaf Vacation Ownership Program to guests, as well as explaining and selling program benefits. This position requires NO cold-calling! Customers come to you EVERYDAY! The ideal Sales Representative is an excellent communicator with a positive, outgoing personality. You must be self-motivated, confident & results-oriented to boost the performance of our sales team. The ideal Sales Representative will also have: Competitive Pay Structure! -Previous sales or customer service experience -Confidence in giving presentations -Outgoing and approachable personality -Professional demeanor and image -Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday Sales Representatives receive: -Draw vs. commission (paid weekly)40k-60k Avg. First Year Earnings! -Monthly bonus potential -Energetic, fun work environment -Paid training ($15/hr) -Growth opportunities -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K Apply online: www.silverleafresorts.com/careers or contact Sales Recruiter: John Pogorzelski firstname.lastname@example.org Direct 224-240-5578 Silverleaf Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388985) SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST - CONSULTANT WANTED SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone to do the work, NOT tell us how to do it. Leading auto aftermarket supplier of consumer and industrial chemical products seeks an industry expert to work with our team on an ongoing basis (annual retainer). Areas of expertise we are seeking include: Sourcing (packaging components, chemicals, display, promotion) Manufacturing / Operations National manufacturing & distribution. Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We have # 1 brands and sell to most major chains. Some travel may be required. Please respond to email@example.com with your credentials. (id:4389177)
- CLERK - MEDICAL RECORDS - Clerical -Medical Records Clerk to work in small friendly Home Health Agency located in Oak Brook. Call Bridget or Diane at Best Care 630-645-9600 or fax to 630-645-1455 (id:4389657) MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892) WAREHOUSE - Nation PIZZA AND FOODS, a rapidly expanding baking and prepared foods business company in Schaumburg, has excellent opportunities available. PRODUCTION/WAREHOUSE POSITIONS We are hiring for the following positions: Quality Assurance Inspector Maintenance Mechanics Production Operators Production Leads Warehouse Material Handlers Warehouse Leads General Laborers Sanitation Laborers Warehouse Supervisor Bakery Supervisor Part-Time Quality Inspector positions available ($13.00/hr) Part-Time General Labor positions available ($10.80/hr) Part-Time Material Handler positions available ($14.00/hr) EOE m/f/d/v Nation PIZZA AND FOODS, a rapidly expanding baking and prepared foods business company in Schaumburg, has excellent opportunities available. PRODUCTION/WAREHOUSE POSITIONS We are hiring for the following positions: Learn more about the above positions or apply online at www.nationpizza.com/careers Nation PIZZA AND FOODS, 601 E. Algonquin Road in Schaumburg www.nationpizza.com/careers (id:4389574)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.