Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Kildeer
Enroll Lake County! Kicks Off New Enrollment Period With Two Events, Nov. 15 Nov 4, 2014 5:33 PM
The next enrollment period for the health insurance Marketplace is November 15, 2014 through February 15, 2015.
Hair Cuttery’s Share-a-Haircut program to benefit veterans Nov 3, 2014 9:49 PM
This Veterans Day, Hair Cuttery, the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, is giving back to former service men and women through its Share-a-Haircut program.
Classic Cinemas to honor veterans with free movie Nov. 11 Nov 3, 2014 4:02 PM
Classic Cinemas will honor the nation's military veterans by inviting them to a free movie on Veterans Day on Tuesday, Nov. 11. The offer is open to all veterans who have served in any branch of the military. Veterans are asked to present their military IDs at the theater of their choice.
St. Michael’s Barrington to host South Sudan Soiree IV Oct 31, 2014 7:48 AM
St. Michael’s Barrington to host South Sudan Soiree IV
Elk Grove Theatre Presents “Raiders of the Lost Ark” Oct 31, 2014 7:36 AM
Elk Grove Theatre Presents “Raiders of the Lost Ark”
Suburban teen releases song/video for Chronic Pain Awareness Nov. 2 Oct 31, 2014 6:12 PM
A local 14-year-old girl wrote, recorded and released a song on iTunes and a music video on YouTube to create awareness for reflex sympathetic dystrophy, also known as complex regional pain syndrome. The song, written by Danielle Stratton, is about her struggle with chronic pain over the last four years.
Woodlands Academy Names New Head of School Oct 31, 2014 3:28 PM
Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart Board of Trustees voted unanimously to appoint Margaret (Meg) Steele to become the next head of school, succeeding Gerald Grossman July 1, 2015.
Fine Line show features holiday gifts by top artists Oct 30, 2014 5:35 PM
Mark your calendar for Christmastime at the Fine Line Show and Sale, Dec. 5-13. This annual juried event in St. Charles showcases the best of our members’ artistic talents, and offers a wide range of unique holiday gifts.
Sign up for Lake County Newsmakers’ Forum Business Outlook Nov 13, 2014 11:33 AM
Wondering what’s ahead of the economy and business outlook? Business executives and entrepreneurs are invited to join the Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills Chamber of Commerce and Daily Herald Business Ledger for the Newsmakers’ Forum Business Outlook 2015.
Sedgebrook Residents Pumping Iron Oct 28, 2014 3:32 PM
The Ironman Triathlon is widely considered to be among the most challenging athletic events in the world. Sedgebrook introduced a modified, but still impressive version of the Ironman/Ironwoman this summer, with approximately 40 residents signing on.
Have a safe and spooky Halloween with safety tips from Illinois Poison Center Oct 28, 2014 5:59 PM
With children across Illinois set to hit the streets for trick-or-treating, the Illinois Poison Center is urging parents and guardians to be cautious about Halloween products like dry ice and cosmetics that could prove dangerous if used improperly.
Clearbrook Cuisine Curbs Suburban Appetites Oct 27, 2014 7:27 AM
AOIIs “Focus on College” on Nov. 12 in Prospect Heights
AOIIs “Focus on College” on Nov. 12 in Prospect Heights Oct 27, 2014 7:24 AM
AOIIs “Focus on College” on Nov. 12 in Prospect Heights
Prejudice against wealthy costs us leaders Oct 26, 2014 5:01 AM
A Kildeer letter to the editor: We have come to a point where successful people that are wealthy will not be able to win a political office. Ironically, these are the people that have the experience and skills and abilities to run large organizations efficiently and well.
Woodlands Academy Hosts Open House Nov. 11 Oct 24, 2014 4:06 PM
Learn about the dynamic educational experience at Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart during an open house Tuesday, Nov. 11.
Dr. David J. Tabak Relocates Barrington Optometric Practice Oct 23, 2014 12:15 PM
Dr. David J. Tabak Relocates Barrington Optometric Practice
Holiday cards to support the Leukemia Research Foundation Oct 22, 2014 6:32 PM
The Leukemia Research Foundation announces its annual Holiday Card Sale. This year’s catalog includes cards for many occasions — and all can be customized. Cards for birthdays, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and the New Year are available in many styles from general to business, religious, multicultural, progressive and more. The cards can be personalized and customers are able to customize verses. Cards range in style from a watercolor reproduction to traditional holiday scenes.
Safe, Fall Family-Fun at Trunk or Treat Sunday, October 26 from 3:00 – 6:00p.m. Immanuel Lutheran Church and School Parking Lot Oct 22, 2014 8:39 AM
Safe, Fall Family-Fun at Trunk or Treat Sunday, October 26 from 3:00 – 6:00p.m. Immanuel Lutheran Church and School Parking Lot
Rotary Club Sponsors Community Dinner at Emmaus House Oct 22, 2014 8:37 AM
Rotary Club Sponsors Community Dinner at Emmaus House
Rotary Club of Long Grove, Kildeer and Hawthorn Woods and Sunset Foods to host Blood Drive October 25, 2014 Oct 28, 2014 3:17 PM
Rotary Club of Long Grove, Kildeer and Hawthorn Woods and Sunset Foods to host Blood Drive October 25, 2014
- Coroner's office investigating death of Blackhawks staffer
- Police: Bloomingdale residents not in danger after fatal shooting
- North: With Clausen, Bears looked like a team
- Elgin Tower Building plans moving ahead
- Firefighter -- ahem, Santa -- surprises kids in hospital
- Imrem: How about a day of peace for Bears?
- Streamwood man pleads guilty to baseball bat attack
- Lawsuit filed after I-90 construction accident in Elgin
- Islamic State's exercise in state-building seen as crumbling
- 'Into the Woods' a sanitized but exuberant journey
- Coroner's office investigating death of Blackhawks staffer
- Longtime Wheeling Trustee Bob Heer dies
- Bloomingdale police seek help to solve Monday shooting
- Bloomingdale police investigating man's death
- 20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago
- Girls basketball: Week 4 MVP
- The Royal family on Christmas Day
- Boys basketball: Week 4 MVP
- Boozer pays a visit to appreciative Bulls
- Ticket rush for 'The Interview' in Buffalo Grove, Woodridge
- SENIOR CONSULTANT - Senior Consultant Develop, customize, implement, test, and support Oracle Applications 11i & R12. Develop RICE Objects. Work on the product development of Margin Analysis Dashboard to get all the offers created in Oracle CHRM. Implement Oracle Application R12 Channel Revenue and Trade Management. Develop Various Oracle Reports. Tools used: SQL Developer, TOAD, PVCS, Oracle Developer 6i /10 G, and Jdeveloper 10G. Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems + 5 years of experience. Job site Vernon Hills, IL. Email resume Tribus Point, LLC email@example.com (id:4393562) CLASS A DRIVERS - Attention: CLASS-A DRIVERS Coming soon to CSX Intermodal Terminals: NEW Commercial Truck Lease Purchase Program! Affordable Options Great Inventory Outstanding Warranties Maintenance Plan If you are a hard-working trucker who is ready to lease your own truck - Call Today: 888.590.2671 or email: csxi@extendedbusiness services.com online at: drivecsxi.com/lease (id:4392075) DRIVER - Driver -labor intense Class A tanker Hazmat required. $22.70 per hour, weekend & nights required. 50-55 hrs/wk. Fax resume to 630-257-2181. OSCO OIL 13351 Main St. Lemont, IL 60439 EEO/M/F/VET/DISABILITY (id:4392654)
- CONCIERGE - CONCIERGE Compassionate, dependable, and safety-minded individual who relates well with senior citizens is needed to meet daily with our short term re- hab patients to address their non-clinical requests and to transport them to clinic appointments in our Medi Van. Safe driving record and stan-dard driver's license required. Interested parties contact: Ellyn Hanson, Admissions Director Lee Manor 1301 Lee Street Des Plaines, IL 60018 847-635-4000 (id:4394091) YOGA INSTRUCTOR - Fitness -Sr. Dahn Yoga Instructor:Train/supervise/ teach instructors on effective relay the Dahn Yoga, Brain Education. 2 yr exp req'd. Job site/intrw: Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Send resume to Dahn Yoga & Health Centers, Inc. 3651 E. Baseline Rd. #228, Gilbert, AZ 85234 (id:4393453) EXPERIENCED DRIVER - Elgin metal company is hiring experienced CDL Class A tractor trailer drivers. Local and regional work around Chicago and an 800 mile radius. $21-hr. Call: 847-214-2800 for address to submit job application. (id:4394235)
- PT OFFICE TECH - VILLAGE OF GLENDALE HEIGHTS PART-TIME OFFICE TECHNICIAN GLENDALE LAKES GOLF CLUB The Glendale Lakes Golf Club is accepting applications for a part-time Office Technician. The schedule for this position is Monday through Sunday with varying days and shifts as needed by the facility. This is a 20-25 hour per week position. The part-time Office Technician performs routine clerical work in answering telephones, receiving and responding to the public both verbally and in writing, providing customer assistance, cashiering, data processing, data entry, bookkeeping and filing as well as general office and clerical work. Graduation from High School or GED equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, reception, answering telephones, data entry, accounting and bookkeeping, and two years of responsible related clerical experience, or any equivalent combination of related education and experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent computer and customer service skills and also have the ability to interact with the public and a diverse population of business and professional clients. Applicants will be tested on MS Office skills (Excel and Word), customer service skills and their typing speed and accuracy rate (35 wpm minimum). HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and a Village of Glendale Heights employment application to: Village of Glendale Heights Attention: Human Resources Division 300 Civic Center Plaza Glendale Heights, Illinois 60139 All job offers are conditional upon the satisfactory outcome of pre-employment drug testing and a complete background investigation. Employees are required to have their permanent residency within a 15 mile radius of the Village. Posted 11-4-14; applications being accepted until position is filled. An Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4392743) LANDSCAPE LABORER - Landscape Laborer, 80 temporary pos, Landscape Concepts Management, Grayslake, Chicago & Aurora, IL. 4/1/2015-11/26/2015. Mow, trim, edge, water, dormant pruning; remove leaves & debris; clean up. Able to lift up to 50 lbs., No exp req., will train. $9.00/hr, $13.50/hr OT, 40 hrs/ wk, OT varies, 6:00a-4:00p, M-Sat Rotating Schedule. Uniform purchase required. Raise at employer's discretion. Transportation provided from central location for mul-tiple job sites within Lake, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grun-dy, Kane, Kendall, McHenry & Will Counties. To apply call 847-223-3800 to schedule an interview or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Refer to JO#2380888 (id:4394012) CUSTODIAN - Custodian, Marquardt SD 15, Glendale Hts. Must read, write and be literate in English. Physical ability to perform tasks associated with custodial work. 2 yrs. Exp. as custodian req'd. $11.50/hr. 40 hrs/week. Full benefits. Apply online www.d15.us. (id:4394051)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.