Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Keeneyville
Entertain Your Taste Buds Sep 25, 2014 4:13 PM
Food Tasting to Benefit Children and Adults with Disabilities
Chicago Family Fun Expo offers hands-on fun Sep 22, 2014 3:29 PM
Chicago Family Fun Expo is coming to the DuPage Expo in St. Charles Oct 18-19. The primary goal of the Chicago Family Fun Expo is to assist nonprofits through the promotion of hands-on activities and fun shows and seminars throughout the weekend.
National Farm Safety & Health Week focuses on “Protecting What Matters” Sep 24, 2014 11:37 AM
National Farm Safety and Health Week will be observed Sept. 21-27, 2014. "Safety Counts - Protecting What Matters" is this year's theme, and the week focuses on promoting awareness of safe farm practices, to everyone involved in agriculture and to the general public.
Tri-County 4-H members earn top honors at Illinois State Fair Sep 18, 2014 6:45 PM
Tri-county 4-H’ers earned 34 Superior Honors and 60 Awards of Excellence at the Illinois State Fair junior exhibit judging in Springfield in August. Nearly 100 DuPage, Kane and Kendall County youth shared their qualifying 4-H projects with judges on Aug. 9. The Award of Excellence is given to youth whose county project earned them a trip to the Illinois State Fair.
Illinois 4-H Hall of Fame inducts 3 from Tri-County area Sep 29, 2014 8:52 AM
In August, more than 1,000 supporters watched the induction of 66 new members into the Illinois 4-H Hall of Fame, including three representatives of the tri-county area of DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties. Area winners include: Laura Bennett, DuPage County; Carol McKellar, Kane County; and Mary Ann Petersen, Kendall County.
TMA Co-Hosts Taiwan Manufacturers at Networking Event Sep 16, 2014 7:15 AM
The Technology & Manufacturing Association of Illinois recently co-hosted a dinner for more than 40 Taiwan manufacturing executives. The Taiwanese were in Chicago for the International Manufacturing Technology Show.
State of Illinois Proclaims September 14 - 20 Illinis Rail Safety Week Sep 15, 2014 4:40 PM
State of Illinois Proclaims September 14 - 20 Illinois Rail Safety Week
Step Family Day raises awareness for blended families Sep 15, 2014 11:29 AM
One in three Americans is now a stepparent, a stepchild, a step sibling, or member of a blended family. That’s a big change from the ‘Leave it to Beaver’ days. The fact is; the traditional nuclear family (families where both parents are married and live together) is on the decline, from 45 percent of households in 1960 to 23 percent this year. Sept. 16 is National Step Family Day, which raises awareness for this growing demographic of families.
John Hershey selected as a Daily Herald Business Ledger 2014 Award Winner Sep 10, 2014 10:25 AM
Libertyville, Illinois: John Hershey, President of J. Hershey Architecture, has been selected as a recipient of the 2014 Daily Herald Business Ledger Entrepreneurial Excellence Award.
Movoto Names West Chicago #16 On Safest Place List for llinois Sep 10, 2014 5:15 PM
Movoto Names West Chicago #16 On Safest Place List for llinois
Friendship Village of Schaumburg Introduces New Logo Sep 3, 2014 7:43 AM
This creates a contemporary marketing presence and visually solidifies the relationship between Friendship Village and its parent organization, Friendship Senior Options.
Getting the Most Out of Internet Archive.org Sep 2, 2014 12:14 PM
Kristen McCallum will present “Getting the Most Out of InternetArchive.org” InternetArchive is a non profit digital library with the stated mission of “Universal Access to All Knowledge.”
New Coaster Challenge to benefit Special Olympics Illinois Sep 8, 2014 1:40 PM
Special Olympics Illinois is proud to introduce a brand new fundraising initiative taking place on Sept. 28 at Six Flags Great America called The 2014 Coaster Challenge. Participants simply register, fundraise and ride the distance of a 5K, 10K or marathon (26.2 miles) on Six Flags Great America's world-class roller coasters.
Wags, Whiskers, and Whimsy at Clearbrook’s Pet Festival Aug 26, 2014 7:48 AM
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL (August 26, 2014) – Wag those tails and jump for joy because Clearbrook’s first-ever Raise the Roof Pet Festival is coming to Melas Park in Mount Propsect on Saturday, September 13 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Especially for Girls Interested in Science and Math: A Day of Exploration Aug 26, 2014 4:44 PM
This one-day program will introduce sixth-to-ninth-grade girls to many types of careers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
Crafters Wanted Aug 26, 2014 4:42 PM
Crafters wanted for the 25th Annual Westmont High School Craft Fair
Roadside Safety Check Conducted This Month Aug 20, 2014 4:40 PM
Roadside Safety Check Conducted This Month
The 2014 ‘What Home Means to Me’ Poster Contest Winners Announced Aug 19, 2014 2:07 PM
A collaborative effort of NAHRO’s chapter/state, regional and national organizations
Darien Chicago Pet Show - September 6 & 7 Jul 30, 2014 4:57 PM
Chicago Pet Show coming to Darien Sportsplex, September 6 & 7. Food mfg, pet services and lots of rescues! See fun acts on the main stage such as Magic Acts by Paul Lee, Jim Nesci & his alligator Bubba and Author of the Wolfkeeper Toriano Sanzone. 50% of gate goes back to pariticpating non-profits.
North Shore Rhythmics has two national champions, Coach of the Year Jul 31, 2014 1:00 PM
North Shore Rhythmics gymnasts Laura Zeng of Libertyville and Jazzy Kerber of Highland Park became the 2014 junior and senior national champions in mid-July at the National Championships in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Rozner: Cubs' pursuit of Maddon strictly business
- Our Lady of Destiny School in Des Plaines closing
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- DuPage drug cops 'making a difference' in heroin fight
- Bulls' strategy a success in season opener
- Waukegan school district, teachers reach tentative deal
- Consider a dose of caffeine before you 'Go to Sleep'
- Tres, St. Viator blank Antioch
- No school in Waukegan Thursday
- Drawing on friends to bury happy, outgoing 30-year-old
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Nursing NURSING CLINICAL INSTRUCTORS, ADJUNCT: SPRING 2015 MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive community college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving Institution. We currently are seeking: Adjunct Faculty for Associate Degree Nursing Program: SPRING 2015 SEMESTER Current opportunities exist for: Clinical Instructors: Pediatrics & Mental Health Clinical Rotations Requirements include: Master's degree in Nursing; current Illinois RN licensure; 2 years clinical experience in a variety of settings. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position, go to: careers.morton.edu MORTON COLLEGE (id:4389470) CAREGIVER/CNA - Flexible hours and positions. Assisitng Hands 630-305-9100 (id:4388613) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389252)
- OFFICE - Amvets seeks person for flex-ible hrs in N & NW suburbs Call from home. Call Diane at 815-609-1852 between 9a-noon for more information (id:4389737) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING FAIR - Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputa- tion in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Tuesday, October 28 - 3pm to 7pm Interviews held at: -ARLINGTON NISSAN 1100 West Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, IL -Just east of Route 53 on Dundee Road. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman email@example.com -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4389512)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.