Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Warren Township
Woodland Middle band performance Oct 19, 2014 4:27 PM
Woodland Middle School’s band students will host a special performance for members of the Warren Township Senior Center at 8:30 a.m. Oct. 31 at the school, 7000 Washington St., Gurnee.
Officials working on burial of girl punched in stomach to death Sep 23, 2014 11:09 AM
Warren Township officials are working to bury an 11-year-old Waukegan girl who police say died after she was punched in the stomach by her mother.
‘Bulldozer Bob’ remembered as visionary, family man Jun 28, 2014 10:08 PM
Funeral services were held Saturday afternoon for Robert W. Depke, a longtime Lake County politician whose tenure in office included 35 years as Warren Township supervisor and several terms as Lake County Board chairman.
Visitation, funeral set for political giant Robert Depke Jun 23, 2014 7:20 PM
Visitation and a funeral service are set for longtime Lake County politician Robert "Bob" Depke. He died Friday, June 20.
Lake County giant Robert ‘Bob’ Depke dies Jun 21, 2014 7:16 PM
A major player in Lake County politics and growth has died. Former county board chairman and Warren Township supervisor Bob Depke "didn't back down from any challenges," said Jim LaBelle, a former county board leader.
New Lake County GOP leader wants unity Apr 19, 2014 8:00 AM
The newest leader of Lake County’s Republican Party calls himself a conservative. But unlike those conservatives who dismiss anyone with views even slightly different from theirs, Mike Amrozowicz isn’t about to write off socially moderate members of the GOP. “I think it’s foolish,” Amrozowicz said of the all-or-nothing attitude. “It’s really simple math.”
Warren Township frustrated with drivers ignoring stop signs Apr 16, 2014 4:49 PM
Warren Township officials are trying to do something about what they say are too many drivers blowing off stop signs at the government complex just outside Gurnee. “I am telling you, it is just an accident waiting to happen,” Township Supervisor Suzanne Simpson said during a meeting this week.
Gurnee mayor addresses park plans to township Apr 15, 2014 5:30 AM
Gurnee Mayor Kristina Kovarik said she didn't mean to slight Warren Township government by keeping secret her plan to have a park named for the village's longest-serving elected official. Warren Township shares responsibility with the village and Gurnee Park District for what now is Richard A. Welton Plaza.
Gurnee-area man pleads not guilty in sexual assault Aug 27, 2013 4:38 PM
A Gurnee-area man accused of sexually attacking at least two young victims in 2012 faces mandatory life in prison if convicted, a Lake County judge warned Tuesday. Nyasha Mbawa, 19, of the 36000 block of Grand Oaks Court, pleaded not guilty to 18 varying counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child and aggravated criminal sexual abuse of a child.
Police: Gurnee-area man charged in sex attacks Jul 26, 2013 4:32 PM
Authorities say a 19-year-old Gurnee-area man has been charged with sexually attacking two girls. Lake County sheriff's police said Friday that Nyasha C. Mbawa, of the 36000 block of Grand Oaks Court in unincorporated Warren Township, has been charged with seven counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child. Both girls were younger than 13 when they were sexually assaulted, police said.
Lake County voters approve electrical aggregation Apr 9, 2013 9:39 PM
Lake County voters approved all eight electrical aggregation ballot questions posed to them during Tuesday’s election. Unofficial results show voters in five municipalities and three townships approved the measures that allow residents to choose different electricity suppliers than ComEd through a series of public hearings and bidding processes.
George Iler: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for George Iler, running for Warren Township Clerk (4-year Term)
Suzanne Simpson: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for Suzanne Simpson, running for Warren Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
James Walz: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for James Walz, running for Warren Township Board (4-year Terms)
Donna Radke: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for Donna Radke, running for Warren Township Board (4-year Terms)
Bill Gill: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for Bill Gill, running for Warren Township Board (4-year Terms)
Kenneth Echtenacher: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for Kenneth Echtenacher, running for Warren Township Board (4-year Terms)
Michael Semmerling: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for Michael Semmerling, running for Warren Township Board (4-year Terms)
Gerald Rudd: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for Gerald Rudd, running for Warren Township Highway Commissioner (4-year Term)
Charlie Mullin: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for Charlie Mullin, running for Warren Township Assessor (4-year Term)
- When smoke clears, Cubs will hunt for free agents
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- Oak Brook woman still learning and teaching at 83
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Chico praised for role in Waukegan teachers deal
- Spellman's Scorecard: Maddon will be a real treat
- Family and friends remember Elk Grove Village Marine
- Rauner vs. Quinn: Seven issues where they will clash
- Judge denies delay for Crystal Lake bleacher demolition
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- Can one family save downtown Long Grove?
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- Sleepy Hollow voters asked to double their taxes
- Sun-Times reporter quits over paper's handling of story
- $1.9 million spent, but Cook court parking fees ditched
- Gene & Georgetti to replace Rosewood in Rosemont?
- Change-of-plea hearing set for Farnham
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- St. Charles North takes 2nd at own invite
- RETAIL - Retail -Carson's/Yorktown hiring seasonal associates. Flex hrs, immediate 20% discount. Apply online careers.bonton.com (id:4389245) EDUCATION - Summit School needs 2 paraprofessionals, part time receptionist; fulltime counselor/social worker call 847-468-0490 (id:4387981) EXPERIENCED DRIVER - Elgin metal company is hiring experienced CDL Class A tractor trailer drivers. Local and regional work around Chicago and an 800 mile radius. $21-hr. Call: 847-214-2800 for address to submit job application. (id:4389901)
- MAINTENANCE MECHANIC - Mechanic -Simpson Strong-Tie is looking for a Building Maintenance Mechanic Repair all facility equipment and ground maintenance. Experience in electrical, HVAC, and plumbing repairs a plus. Landscape maintenance, snow removal, factory housekeeping. Forklift exp. desired. Great benefits. Fax to 630-596-1458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389553) CLEANING - CLEANING HOMES must have DL & speak Eng. $9-14 + bnfts. Call McMaid Rolling Mdws: 847-991-2383 Dwnrs Grv: 630-515-8800 Wauconda: 847-526-4447 (id:4389575) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389254)
- NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826) POWER UNIT BUILDER - Hydraulic lift manufacturer in St. Charles, Illinois has an immediate full time opening for a panel-power unit builder. Candidate must have extensive electrical, electronic and hydraulic experience to layout and build control panels and power units from Cad drawings, electrical schematics and hydraulic drawings. Candidate must be well versed in the use of hand and power tools as well as various multimeters and hydraulic valve test equipment. Send resume to fax# (630) 584-9895 Email:email@example.com (id:4389188)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.