Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Vegetarian
Buffalo-Style Quinoa Chili Oct 29, 2014 6:01 AM
Like the Buffalo wing profile but not so crazy about the "wing" part? Dig a spoon into a bowl of vegetarian Buffalo-style chili. Blue cheese not optional.
Green with Envy Egg White Frittata Oct 28, 2014 5:45 AM
Green with Envy Egg White Frittata gets its a healthy dose of color and nutrients from BroccoLeaf.
South American Corn, Bean, and Squash Soup with Plantain Spiders Oct 22, 2014 6:08 AM
2012's Cook of the Week Challenge winner Michael Pennisi turned a couple cans of corn and $10 worth of other ingredients into a spicy squash and corn soup that he serves with potato pancake-style fried plantains.
Delicata Ricotta Gnocchi Oct 15, 2014 6:01 AM
David Rench used delicata squash in gnocchi that he serves for brunch.
Glazed Carrots and Snow Peas Oct 15, 2014 6:01 AM
Snow peas and carrots mingle in a sidedish Chris Crabtree created for the Cook of the Week Challenge.
Herbed Farro Salad With Walnuts, Feta and Spinach Oct 15, 2014 6:11 AM
Herbed Farro Salad With Walnuts, Feta and Spinach holds up well in the refrigerator, so it is perfect to take to a potluck or for a desk-side lunch.
Baked Beets Sep 30, 2014 6:01 AM
Wrapped in foil then baked in the oven, beets become a delicious, nutritious side dish.
Amaranth-Crusted Fried Artichoke Hearts with Dijon Mayo Dipping Sauce Sep 24, 2014 5:45 AM
Jack Mac Intosh blends amaranth and breadcrumbs into a coating for fried artichoke hearts.
Roasted Sweet Potato Coconut Stew Sep 23, 2014 5:45 AM
Sweet potatoes hit the oven before they mingle with coconut milk and spinach in an autumnal soup.
Pickled Red Onions Sep 9, 2014 5:45 AM
Onions pickled in lime juice (or sour orange juice if you can find it) are a traditional accompaniment to cochinita pibil.
Tangy Tomato-Eggplant Crostini Sep 2, 2014 6:30 AM
Tangy Tomato Eggplant Crostini is an easy way to eat more vegetables.
Alice Waters’ Summer Minestrone Aug 27, 2014 5:45 AM
Alice Waters’ Summer Minestrone Soup can be made with whatever vegetables you need to use up.
Summery Quinoa Tabbouleh Aug 26, 2014 6:00 AM
Fresh mint and parsley work together in a quinoa-version of tabbouleh.
Warm Harvest Salad with Peach Flavored Sweet Tea Vinaigrette Warm Harvest Salad with Peach Flavored Sweet Tea Vinaigrette Aug 29, 2014 3:13 PM
Joan Huenecke makes a vinaigrette with Pur leaf peach tea for a kale and radish salad.
Lynda’s Garden Vegetable Casserole Aug 20, 2014 8:00 AM
Eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes come together in a cheesey summer casserole.
Chocolate Beet Cake Aug 19, 2014 6:00 AM
Pureed beets add rich color and flavor to chocolate cake without adding any fat.
Zuquinoa Boats Aug 19, 2014 6:00 AM
Stuffing zucchini with a quinoa mixture makes a filling meatless meal.
Whole Wheat Flatbread Pizza Aug 19, 2014 6:00 AM
MacKenzie Le Beau teaches kids how to make seasonal meals, like this flat bread pizza that starts with garden-ripe tomatoes, peppers, onions, potatoes and basil-garlic pesto.
Broccoli Cheddar Breakfast Muffins Aug 19, 2014 6:00 AM
Broccoli Cheddar Breakfast Muffins start a busy day off on the right foot.
Simple Zucchini Summer Salad Aug 12, 2014 11:30 AM
Don Mauer uses thin-sliced zucchini, carrots and onions for a refreshingly light summer salad.
- Where school scores soared in Lake County
- Time for Fire to give fans a title-contender
- Lake County to announce street gang arrests today
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- State officials: No more 'failing' schools this year
- 2 fire districts field 'emotionally charged' questions
- Rotolo Middle School girls cross country team takes state championship
- wDuPage scores show 'math finally makes sense'
- A summary of Daily Herald endorsements
- Tribune confirms suburban acquisition, no changes now
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- Upscale Italian restaurant opening in Palatine
- Ebola nurse on defensive gets call from Obama
- Fairfield's in the future for Schaumburg's Akinola
- Washington ends Cowboys' 6-game winning streak
- Round Lake's homecoming parade a rousing affair
- Aerosmith's Joe Perry visits Arlington Hts. guitar shop
- PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826) SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST - CONSULTANT WANTED SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone to do the work, NOT tell us how to do it. Leading auto aftermarket supplier of consumer and industrial chemical products seeks an industry expert to work with our team on an ongoing basis (annual retainer). Areas of expertise we are seeking include: Sourcing (packaging components, chemicals, display, promotion) Manufacturing / Operations National manufacturing & distribution. Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We have # 1 brands and sell to most major chains. Some travel may be required. Please respond to email@example.com with your credentials. (id:4389177) SNOWBLOW DRIVER - Palatine location seeks snow- plow driver -$32/hr, Must be available 24/7. Valid DL 847-776-2400 (id:4389489)
- SALES - Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. is now hiring for the The Lombard Silverleaf Vacation Store! Silverleaf Sales Representatives are responsible for leading tours of the resort sales gallery, giving presentations of the Silverleaf Vacation Ownership Program to guests, as well as explaining and selling program benefits. This position requires NO cold-calling! Customers come to you EVERYDAY! The ideal Sales Representative is an excellent communicator with a positive, outgoing personality. You must be self-motivated, confident & results-oriented to boost the performance of our sales team. The ideal Sales Representative will also have: Competitive Pay Structure! -Previous sales or customer service experience -Confidence in giving presentations -Outgoing and approachable personality -Professional demeanor and image -Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday Sales Representatives receive: -Draw vs. commission (paid weekly)40k-60k Avg. First Year Earnings! -Monthly bonus potential -Energetic, fun work environment -Paid training ($15/hr) -Growth opportunities -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K Apply online: www.silverleafresorts.com/careers or contact Sales Recruiter: John Pogorzelski firstname.lastname@example.org Direct 224-240-5578 Silverleaf Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388985) AUTO SALES - Auto Auto Dealership Management Team The Bob Rohrman Auto Group continues to grow. How do we continue to do this? By finding the best people available to join our organization. Are you one of these people? We are currently looking for experienced Managers at our Kia store in Schaumburg. GENERAL MANAGER -We're looking for a "take charge" leader with proven past success to hit the ground running. In this key role you will oversee activities of all dealership departments NEW CAR SALES MANAGER -Responsible for all activities in the New Car Sales division including assisting Sales Consultants in closing sales as needed. USED CAR MANAGER -Manager inventory of 150+ vehicles. Ensure individual and department sales goals and quotas are met. You must be a good closer in this role. This is an outstanding opportunity at a store with great location, a strong product line, and solid sales growth in 2014. We offer one of the industry's best pay plans plus all the BENEFITS including Health, Dental, 401(k), Etc. To set up a confidential interview please e-mail resume to: John Barrett Director of Operations -Chicago Bob Rohrman Auto Group email@example.com (id:4389812) RECEPTIONIST - Busy Pediatric office in Arlington Hts. Tuesday and Friday 8:15 -5:30, plus one Saturday per month 8:15 -12:30. Candidate should have basic computer knowledge, customer service skills, ability to multi task. Medical office experience helpful but not necessary. $12.00-hour Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389983)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.