Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Township Supervisor
O'Kelly won't quit county post despite township win Apr 17, 2013 3:09 PM
Veteran Lake County Board member Diana O'Kelly on Wednesday said she won't resign that post once she's sworn in as Fremont Township's supervisor in May. The Mundelein-area Republican said she'll finish her two-year county term and let voters choose her successor. Letting voters elect her successor is "the fairest thing," she said. She promised not to accept a salary for the remainder of her county and forest preserve district board service.
Schaumburg Twp. GOP thanks voters Apr 15, 2013 5:00 AM
Letter to the editor: The eight township officials elected last Tuesday are grateful to the voters of Schaumburg Township. "We pledge to keep the township portion of your tax bill low, while continuing to operate within a balanced budget that provides needed services to residents," they write.
464 candidates who could run the Northwest suburbs Apr 9, 2013 5:30 AM
What’s at stake today in the Northwest suburbs? In all, 464 candidates competing, or not, for 369 seats in local government. “If you are looking at the quality of your life, local elections are more important than state elections and even national elections,” said Paul Green, director of the Institute of Politics at Roosevelt University.
Kearns at helm in Grafton Apr 10, 2013 12:13 AM
Grafton Township elected James Kearns as supervisor and Joseph Holtorf, Robert Wagner, Dan Ziller Jr. and incumbent Betty Zirk as trustees.
Wheeling Township candidates debate taxes, highways in heated campaign Apr 3, 2013 2:05 PM
With a full slate of Democrats and Republicans facing off in Wheeling Township for the first time in years, election season has gotten heated as both sides try to make their ideas heard. Democrats have put out a number of statements with promises ranging from lower taxes to eliminating the highway department if they are elected April 9.
Avon Twp. rival calls residency into question Mar 5, 2013 12:02 AM
Avon Township board members are questioning whether a colleague has a primary residence in Chicago and has been improperly receiving more than one homeowner’s exemption for property tax purposes. Trustee Douglas Raul Williams was the subject of Monday night’s special board session. Supervisor Lisa Rusch, who faces Williams in the April 9 election, raised several questions and voiced concerns at the meeting that Williams did not attend.
Langlotz-Johnson slate pulls off near sweep in Palatine Twp. Feb 26, 2013 11:36 PM
The majority of voters agreed that the Doing Things Better for Palatine Township slate of candidates will do just that. With all 69 precincts reporting, unofficial results in the Republican primary show Sharon Langlotz-Johnson received 52 percent of the vote over two-term Supervisor Linda Fleming. Five of the Doing Things Better group's six candidates also won.
Curt Karas: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:05 PM
Candidate information for Curt Karas, running for Sugar Grove Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Scott Jesseman: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:05 PM
Candidate information for Scott Jesseman, running for Sugar Grove Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Harold Davis: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:05 PM
Candidate information for Harold Davis, running for Sugar Grove Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Tom Rowe: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:05 PM
Candidate information for Tom Rowe, running for Sugar Grove Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Margaret Sanders: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:05 PM
Candidate information for Margaret Sanders, running for Rutland Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Mitchell Crocetti: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Mitchell Crocetti, running for Plato Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Alvah Withey: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Alvah Withey, running for Kaneville Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Dan Ebert: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Dan Ebert, running for Kaneville Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Jody Remakel: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Jody Remakel, running for Hampshire Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Darwin Conro: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Darwin Conro, running for Hampshire Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Carol Teschky: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:21 PM
Candidate information for Carol Teschky, running for Maine Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Joseph Thomas: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for Joseph Thomas, running for Leyden Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Glenn Swanson: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Candidate information for Glenn Swanson, running for Wauconda Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
- Barkley sharply rebukes D-Rose
- Wauconda board candidate calls vaccines dangerous
- Super Bowl the final act of the NFL's worst season
- Suburban cheerleaders advance to state
- Geneva, Neuqua Valley tops in dance championship
- Residents pool cash to fight Lake County homeless plan
- Ron Onesti: I know the Partridge Family, but who are The Cowsills?
- One shot in Elgin home invasion
- Images: IHSA Cheer Sectional- Rolling Meadows
- New Oakton building open for classes
- Serious health concerns for Blackhawks legend Mikita
- Bloomingdale man wins 'Biggest Loser'
- Woman guilty in South Elgin heroin overdose death
- Wauconda woman killed in Island Lake crash
- Suburban man in Thursday night's 'Biggest Loser' finale
- Dawn Patrol: Suburban 'Biggest Loser' win; COD anger continues
- COD candidates largely oppose Breuder buyout package
- Critics say COD building shouldn't be named for Breuder
- Ponzi scheme nets N. Barrington man 25-year sentence
- Lawmakers: COD should be punished for Breuder buyout
- Wauconda board candidate calls vaccines dangerous
- Aurora police arrest 8 in sting offering minors for sex
- Officials: Man stabbed woman because she 'annoyed him'
- Homeless housing plan outside Lake Zurich raises fears
- DNA tests raise questions in N. Chicago attack conviction
- Barkley sharply rebukes D-Rose
- Images: IHSA Cheer Sectional- Dekalb
- Naperville families to be in Super Bowl commercial
- Elgin area education initiative kicking off
- Wheaton candidates talk priorities in downtown development
- PAYROLL - Payroll Employee Needed. Salary 35K-45K. Full time, twelve month position. Start immediately. Apply online at www.asd4.org under employment. (id:4395657) PARLING LOT CLEANING - Maintenance -Parking Lot Cleaners/Porters Wanted $10-$12 per hour. This is 3rd shift work 9pm-5am. Must have a valid drivers license and authorization to work in the US and dependable vehicle for local transportation. Apply in person only at 960 Rand Rd Suite 113c Des Plaines Monday-Friday 10am-3pm. (id:4396636) HEALTH CARE RECEPTIONIST - Need full time Receptionist and CNA/RN for offices in Batavia and Bloomingdale. Experience needed. Fax resume to: 630-980-0971. (id:4397001)
- SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Computer -Senior Software Developer (Master's with 3 yrs exp or Bachelor's with 5 yrs exp; Major: CS, Engg, Bus. Admin., Math or equiv; Other suitable qualifications acceptable) -Hoffman Estates, IL. Job entails working with and requires experience including: JDK, J2EE, Spring, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Webflow, Hibernate, Struts, JSF, EJB, Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, SOA, Guidewire 5.0, Web Services, JMS, JDBC, Design Patterns, DOM, SAX, JAXP, ActiveMQ, Maven, and Apache CXF. Relocation and travel to unanticipated locations within USA possible. Send resumes to Matrix Management Systems, Inc., Attn: HR, 2500 W Higgins Rd, Suite 1275, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169. (id:4395631) RECEPTIONIST - Medical Office in Schaumburg. Experience pref'd. Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4396444) CUSTOMER SERVICE - Customer Service Rep Palatine based manufacturer seeks exp'd CS rep to enter orders, take dealer inquiries, & troubleshoot. Email email@example.com (id:4396639)
- CONCIERGE - CONCIERGE Compassionate, dependable, and safety-minded individual who relates well and speaks easily with senior citizens is needed to meet daily with our short term rehab patients to address their non-clinical re-quests and to do all possible to bring about a high level of satisfaction during their stay. Interested parties with strong customer service skills contact: Ellyn Hanson, Admissions Dir. Lee Manor 1301 Lee Street Des Plaines, IL 60018 847-635-4000 (id:4396629) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4395929) MATERIAL HANDLER - Terrazzo and Marble Supply Co. Needs 2 FT Material Handlers. $13-hr. send resumes to HR@tmsupply.com or apply at 77 Wheeling Rd, 60090 (id:4396195)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.