Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Township Assessor
Maine Twp. to appoint new assessor May 27May 9, 2014 12:00 AM
Maine Township trustees are expected to consider appointing a successor to longtime Assessor Tom Rueckert, who died Tuesday at age 73, at their next meeting at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 27, at township hall, 1700 Ballard Road in Park Ridge. Township spokesman Dick Barton said the law requires any appointee to be state certified to be an assessor and of the same political party as the person being replaced — in this case, Republican.
Schaumburg Twp. GOP thanks voters Apr 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Letter to the editor: The eight township officials elected last Tuesday are grateful to the voters of Schaumburg Township. "We pledge to keep the township portion of your tax bill low, while continuing to operate within a balanced budget that provides needed services to residents," they write.
464 candidates who could run the Northwest suburbs Apr 9, 2013 12:00 AM
What’s at stake today in the Northwest suburbs? In all, 464 candidates competing, or not, for 369 seats in local government. “If you are looking at the quality of your life, local elections are more important than state elections and even national elections,” said Paul Green, director of the Institute of Politics at Roosevelt University.
Patlak: Sadler is an excellent assessor Apr 5, 2013 12:00 AM
Letter to the editor: Dan Patlak, commissioner at the Cook County Board of Review, says Wheeling Township Assessor Jerry Sadler is deserving of election. "Jerry distinguished himself as a public servant who always put the needs of our constituents first," Patlak writes.
Wheeling Township candidates debate taxes, highways in heated campaign Apr 3, 2013 12:00 AM
With a full slate of Democrats and Republicans facing off in Wheeling Township for the first time in years, election season has gotten heated as both sides try to make their ideas heard. Democrats have put out a number of statements with promises ranging from lower taxes to eliminating the highway department if they are elected April 9.
Ela assessor hopefuls dispute each other’s credentials Mar 26, 2013 12:00 AM
Two Ela Township assessor candidates are touting their credentials in campaign mailers, but questions regarding accuracy have surfaced on each side. Incumbent John Barrington faces Wayne Wnek in the April 9 election, and each denies the other's claims about inaccuracies in the materials.
Deanna Wilkins: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Deanna Wilkins, running for York Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Chris LeVan: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Chris LeVan, running for Milton Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Christopher Kain: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Christopher Kain, running for Addison Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Kelli Lord: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Kelli Lord, running for Wheatland Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Alan Zielinski: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Alan Zielinski, running for Grafton Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Al Biancalana: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Al Biancalana, running for Leyden Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Peggy Freese: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Peggy Freese, running for Libertyville Township Assessor (4-year Term)
John Barrington: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for John Barrington, running for Ela Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Christopher Ditton: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Christopher Ditton, running for Avon Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Amy Piet Nykaza: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Amy Piet Nykaza, running for Barrington Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Janet Roush: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Janet Roush, running for Plato Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Steven Surnicki: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Steven Surnicki, running for Elgin Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Uwe Rotter: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Uwe Rotter, running for Blackberry Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Warren Dixon: Candidate ProfileFeb 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Candidate information for Warren Dixon, running for Naperville Township Assessor (4-year Term)
- Fire damages downtown Naperville restaurant
- Big trade brings Cubs closer to winning
- McCarthy and Falcone are goofballs in matrimony
- NBA waiting on decisions by James, Anthony
- Woman crashes SUV into Buffalo Grove store
- Horses, goat die in barn fire near Wauconda
- With trade, Cubs' Epstein sees light at end of tunnel
- Al Salvi remembers run-in with IRS's Lois Lerner
- Did Cubs' Epstein get taken for a ride?
- Car hits house in Elk Grove Village
- Neighbors decry car-racing noise at Sears Centre
- The top six fireworks shows in the suburbs
- Berkshire Partners to buy Portillo's restaurants
- Where the Wheaton College ruling could lead
- 'Fantastic horseman' Bruce Duchossois dies at 64
- Local clergy hand out condoms at Aurora Hobby Lobby store
- Sources: Cubs trade Samardzija, Hammel to Oakland
- When, where to see fireworks in the suburbs
- Ryan: 'Americans should come to their senses'
- Three injured in Fox River watercraft accident
- CARGO RAMP PASSENGER WAREHOUSE - Come start your career. Join the Total Airport Services Team today at O'Hare Airport. Visit us at www.tasinc.aero or call 773.686.0100 (id:4377951) MANAGEMENT ANALYST - Management Analyst for Vorne Industries, Inc. in Itasca, IL to create new line of business for manuf. improvement services. Develop/ implement service offerings to deliver best practices for improving manuf. productivity. Req's Master's (or foreign equivalent) in Bus. Admin. Marketing, or Mgmt Consulting + 2 yrs. Exp. providing consulting services to companies in manufacturing improvement; OR a Bachelor's + 5 yrs. Exp. Also req's: expertise creating/implementing systems to enhance manufacturing productivity, using OEE, Six Big Losses, Theory of Constraints and SMED; providing onsite consulting services internationally to manuf. companies; and creating training programs and audit and governance documentation. Position requires approximately 20% domestic and int'l travel. Submit resume to email@example.com. (id:4378257) ORTHODONTIC ASSISTANT - Orthodontic Assistant FT- Must be gentle & high energy. Exp & bilingul(spanish) a plus. 8-6 M-F, Tu 6:30 pm, Sa 8-12 firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4378963)
- CLEANING - CLEANING Earn $11-13/hr. Daytime hours M-F. Weekly pay. Car necessary. Call Merry Maids, 847-352-1051. (id:4379109) FOOD SERVICE - Food Service The Deerfield Golf Club is looking for experienced food service workers. -PT Cook -7 days, 10a-10p -Outside Grill Cook - Fri-Sun 8a-4p -Outside Beverage Cart - Fri-Sun 8a-4p Starting Wages - Cook $10-12 DOE, Beverage and Grill Station Attendant $8.25+tips Apply online at www.deerfieldparks.org or call Shaun at (847) 945-8333 for additional information. (id:4379019) RECEPTIONIST - Community Connections Center -Intake Coordinator/ Receptionist (Part-time) The Village of Mount Prospect, Illinois, population 54,000 is located 22 miles from downtown Chicago and five miles north of O'Hare International Airport. The Human Services Department is seeking a qualified individual for the part-time Intake Coordinator/Receptionist position at the Community Connections Center. The Intake Coordinator/Receptionist provides administrative support to the Community Connections Center Coordinator, the Mount Prospect Public Library South Branch and partner agencies. Support consists of, but is not limited to, general office duties, assisting visitors to the center with inquires, providing information and referrals, scheduling appointments, conducting intake and entering data. Qualified candidates must be bilingual in English and Spanish, have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, possess a valid Illinois Driver's License and be able to work flexible hours. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in the Human Services field is preferred. The position offers an average of 20-25 hours per week depending on operational needs of the center, participation in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) and part-time paid vacation benefits after one (1) year of employment. Starting rate is $16.00 -$19.00 per hour depending on qualifications. Send resume and cover letter to Julie Kane, Human Services Director, Village of Mount Prospect, 50 S. Emerson St, Mount Prospect, IL 60056, Fax: (847) 818-5321, Email: email@example.com. Application forms are available for download at www.mountprospect.org. EOE (id:4378619)
- DRIVER - driver National DCP is the exclusive sourcing and distribution provider for Dunkin' Donuts Brand, and is seeking experienced Class A Route Drivers $27.00 Per Hour Plus Overtime National DCP offers great benefits, Overtime Pay over 40 hours, and the potential to earn $80,000 Annually! $2,500 SIGNING BONUS after 90 days of employment! Required Experience/Qualifications: -2 years' experience and clean driving record -Ability to lift up to 50 pounds -Must clear all required DOT pre-employment screening APPLY NOW! -IN PERSON BETWEEN 8AM AND 4PM: NATIONAL DCP 9000 W. 192nd Street, Mokena, IL 60487 -EMAIL: Drivers@natdcp.com -PHONE: (855) 637-3341 EOE M/F/D/V (id:4379016) DRIVER - Driver Local, Regional and Linehaul LTL Runs $1500 SIGN-ON Bonus EXCELLENT HOMETIME! Paid Orientation Great Pay 11 Day Refresher Course Available EEOE/AAP 866-323-7875 www.driveFFE.com (id:4377991) EXPERIENCED DRIVER - Elgin metal company is hiring experienced CDL Class A tractor trailer drivers. Local and regional work around Chicago and an 800 mile radius. $21-hr. Call: 847-214-2800 for address to submit job application. (id:4378514)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.