Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Senate 25
Village president takes on incumbent in 25th Senate Jan 17, 2010 9:23 PM
A bumpy stretch of state Route 56 led Sugar Grove Village President Sean Michels to run for the Republican nomination for state Senate District 25.
- Review: Avid readers will love Kindle Voyage
- New Zealand's All Blacks make USA rugby blue
- St. Charles North wins UEC on final race
- Suburban attorney accused of lying to help Iraqi asylum-seekers
- Wood Dale man gets 9 years for explosives, child porn
- A trip back in time
- Guinea pigs fun to have
- Lake Barrington planners recommend gas station
- Can one family save downtown Long Grove?
- Airbus seeks to operate drones for remote civil-mission support
- Can one family save downtown Long Grove?
- $1.9 million spent, but Cook court parking fees ditched
- Gene & Georgetti to replace Rosewood in Rosemont?
- How Island Lake cops' heroic actions saved lives
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- Lewis shoots for success at Aurora's Paramount
- Aurora man seriously injured in Naperville crash
- Wheaton North honors 50 years of tradition
- Round Lake's homecoming parade a rousing affair
- Kaneland blanks Hampshire for regional title
- CUSTOMER SERVICE/RECEPTION - CUSTOMER SERVICE/ RECEPTION candidate must be able to multitask in a deadline driven manufacturing environment. Required skills include good B2B customer service skills; strong com-munication and problem-solving skills; intermediate computer skills; accuracy with superior attention to detail and professionalism. $13.75 per hour or DOE. Full-time position with health insurance, 401(k), paid vacations, etc. Office located in West Chicago and West Chicago or Tri-City area candidates pre- ferred. Email resume to email@example.com (id:4389759) WAITSTAFF - Wine Bar Servers & Wait Staff Wanted Experienced Only Need Apply Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Ken Siwieck 1111 Willis Ave. Wheeling, IL 60090 We are an equal opportunity employer (id:4389440) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389254)
- RETAIL - Join our team. Expect the best.Target.com/careers Now Hiring You can expect a lot from working at Target. An inclusive, energetic team. A company focused on community. A brand that puts guests first. And the fun and flexibility of a job that works for you. SEASONAL AND YEAR-ROUND TEAM MEMBERS -Deliver excellent service to Target guests -Help keep the Target brand experience consistent, positive and welcoming -Make a difference by responding quickly and responsively to guest and team member needs Requirements: -Cheerful and helpful guest service skills -Friendly and upbeat attitude. Benefits: -Target merchandise discount -Competitive pay -Flexible scheduling To Apply: -Visit Target.com/careers, select hourly stores positions and search for the city of Highland Park, Vernon Hills, Arlington Heights, Palatine, Wheeling, Gurnee, Niles, or Rosemont, IL. -Apply in person at the Employment Kiosks located near the front of any Target Store. Visit Target.com/careers to apply Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace. 2014 Target Stores. The Bullseye Design and Target are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. (id:4389950) PATIENT COORDINATOR - HEALTHCARE We are looking for an experienced Patient Coordinator to handle the demands of the front office of fast paced surgical practice in NW suburbs. Candidate MUST have at least 3-5 years of medical office experience, a high-school diploma with 2 or more years of college education preferred. Experience with EMR necessary, eClinicalWorks knowledge a plus. Candidate must be professional, possess excellent customer service skills, able to handle multiple tasks effectively and calmly. Good computer skills a must. Commensurate salary, good location. Candidates please email resume to: email@example.com (id:4388037) DSD DRIVER / ROUTE SALESPEOPLE - DSD DRIVER & ROUTE SALESPERSON This full-time, salaried position will represent Cabot Creamery as the #1 manufacturer and marketer of fine dairy foods, selling and merchandising Cabot products to customers on assigned sales routes from Chicago, IL to Madison, WI. The selected candidate will work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to grow sales, establish and build retail customer relationships, help to increase brand and product knowledge, represent Cabot at trade shows and special events as needed, and identify and solicit to potential new customers. Qualified candidates must have at least three years' of food industry, retail / wholesale / distributor experience, a proven sales record, valid Class B CDL with air brake endorsement, a clean driving record, and be able to pass a required DOT physical. Must be neat and professional in appearance, able to repeatedly lift and move cases weighing 40 lbs. or more, good math skills, and proficiency with reading, writing and speaking the English language. Ideal candidates are multi-lingual. Some overnight travel will be required (3 nights per week on average), as well as flexibility to support other DSD Drivers during vacations and other events. Agri-Mark / Cabot Creamery offers a competitive starting salary and excellent benefits package. Apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume and supporting documentation, to include salary history / requirements to: Cabot Creamery Attn: Human Resources 193 Home Farm Way Waitsfield, VT 05673 EOE M/F/D/V (id:4390204)
- CLERK - MEDICAL RECORDS - Clerical -Medical Records Clerk to work in small friendly Home Health Agency located in Oak Brook. Call Bridget or Diane at Best Care 630-645-9600 or fax to 630-645-1455 (id:4389657) DENTAL ASSISTANT - FT/PT Dental assistant needed for Mt Prospect and Villa Park locations. Please call 847-800-6920 (id:4390151) POLISHER - Arlington Plating Company seeks a FT experienced metal Polisher. Requires ability to set up polishing wheels, handle small and large metal parts, stand for 8 hours, and work OT. Full-time benefits included. Apply on line at ww.arlingtonplating.com or in person. (id:4389982)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.