Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Rozner, Barry
Rozner: Cubs’ pursuit of Maddon strictly business Oct 30, 2014 12:46 PM
It was cruel for the Cubs to leave Ricky Renteria hanging while they waited to see whether Joe Maddon wanted to manage in 2015, but this is business and in business people sometimes get a fastball to the ear flap.
Rozner: Playoff preview? Ducks steal one from Hawks Oct 28, 2014 11:10 PM
Two teams favored to meet in the final four next May faced off at the UC Tuesday night, when the Ducks stole a game from the Blackhawks.
Rozner: Another look at Brady does Cutler no favors Oct 27, 2014 9:04 PM
Tom Brady is trying to become the first quarterback to start six Super Bowls, while Jay Cutler has played six quarters in the postseason. It is obviously not all on Cutler, but when you watch Brady work and play, you see a remarkable contrast.
Rozner: Season’s over. Now what for imploding Bears? Oct 26, 2014 4:21 PM
The Bears knew they had to have this game or face an impossible uphill climb, and their answer was to get smoked in the first half, a team totally unprepared to play against a team completely prepared to destroy an inferior opponent.
Rozner: If Bears lose, season gets ugly for Cutler, Trestman, Emery Oct 25, 2014 8:18 PM
Sunday’s game at New England could mark a tipping point or turning point for Jay Cutler and Marc Trestman. Cutler has the chance to save the season and postpone apocalyptic predictions.
Rozner: Bears' Trestman failing on football decisions Oct 22, 2014 5:26 AM
The Bears are now flailing in the deep end. Lose this next game and the season is over at 3-5, with a 7-1 finish as likely as Marc Trestman joining the next season of “Archer," Barry Rozner says.
Rozner: Bears sadly lacking identity, leadership Oct 20, 2014 11:59 PM
Some teams win with great defense, a fabulous running game or a Hall of Fame quarterback. Others have dynamic coaching. The Bears have none of the above and completely lack an identity.
Rozner: Like Cubs, Royals patiently built from bottom up Oct 19, 2014 7:30 AM
It never happens as quickly as you hope, and there’s never a guarantee the plan will work, but the Royals -- as the Cubs are doing now -- built a winner from the bottom up.
Rozner: Bad Bears open door to more criticism Oct 19, 2014 8:12 PM
The Bears are self-destructing on the field and off, and especially at home, where they fell to 0-3 after a sickening loss to Miami.
Rozner: Blackhawks hot, Richards not in early going Oct 14, 2014 11:44 AM
Brad Richards is off to a slow start for the Blackhawks, which is how he finished the season in New York. But the Blackhawks are awfully good again and they have every right to think they’ll be back in the Western Conference finals, No. 2 center or not.
Rozner: Bears’ offense brilliant, but defense plays big Oct 12, 2014 9:07 PM
The Bears decided they were going to be the more physical team against the Falcons Sunday, and it had a devastating effect on Atlanta. Facing the third-highest scoring offense in the league at 30 points per game, the Bears never allowed the Falcons to reach the red zone.
Rozner: Blackhawks in flip-switching mode already Oct 11, 2014 11:38 PM
Two games, two wins, too much talent for the opposition even on nights when the Blackhawks don’t bring their best effort.
Rozner: Youth will be served on Blackhawks' blueline Oct 9, 2014 5:38 AM
The Blackhawks have an exceptional core of players, but that core is also very expensive and getting more expensive all the time. The trick is to work young players into the lineup whenever possible.
Rozner: Bears’ offense failing to deliver Oct 6, 2014 8:52 PM
While the defense has improved, the offense that was supposed to outscore opponents and put teams away with the game on the line has failed to do that against Buffalo and Carolina, two winnable games that could have left the Bears with a 4-1 record.
Rozner: Bears searching for wins, identity Oct 5, 2014 7:43 PM
Good luck figuring out the 2014 Chicago Bears, who have yet to play two halves in a game this season and are fortunate to be alive in the playoff race.
Rozner: To be kings of West no easy task for Blackhawks Oct 5, 2014 7:00 AM
In the NHL’s Western Conference, the road still goes through Chicago and Los Angeles, two cities that can claim four of the last five parades, but the conference continues to improve and there will be no easy outs in the postseason.
Rozner: Cubs, Girardi might be a match in fall of 2015 Oct 1, 2014 5:22 AM
Joe Girardi loves managing the Yankees, his family's happy and he's making huge dollars. The timing was simply wrong in the fall of 2013. But the way things are shaping up, the math might produce a different result in the fall of 2015.
Rozner: Bears’ depth, coaching tested again Sep 29, 2014 8:41 PM
Yes, the Bears have been hit hard by injuries, but so have numerous other teams. It becomes a matter of coaches coaching and talent evaluators being able to evaluate. Are the Bears good enough at both?
Rozner: For next act, Bears’ defense vanishes Sep 28, 2014 8:03 PM
Aaron Rodgers executed and Bears’ defense was consistently terrible, but nearly all the blame goes to the pass rush, which was nonexistent against a Packers offensive line that had been awful for three weeks.
Rozner: Cutler, Rodgers off to very different starts Sep 27, 2014 8:20 PM
Jay Cutler and the Bears host Aaron Rodgers and the Packers at a time when the home QB has better numbers and more weapons. Will this be a changing of the guard, or just more of the same?
- Insurance firm sues to avoid cost of arrested-cops cases
- A trip back in time
- wDuPage scores show 'math finally makes sense'
- Teacher uses N-word in Carol Stream classroom
- Reputed street gang members accused of illegal drug, firearm sales
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- Northwest suburban police blotter
- Problem is seeing facilities as cash centers
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Trial date set for ex-Bear Avellini on DUI charges
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Bolingbrook teen in ISIS case called intelligent, normal
- How Island Lake cops' heroic actions saved lives
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- DuPage County Board mourns death of J.R. McBride
- New Bartlett restaurant opens downtown
- CELLULAR SOFTWARE SIGNALING ENGINEER - Engineer -LitePoint Corporation, a Teradyne company, looks for Cellular Software Signaling Engineer in Arlington Heights, IL, to develop signaling stacks. Visit www.litepoint.com for details. Reply with Req. ID to 965 W. Maude Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085. (id:4388961) QUALITY CONTROL - Quality Control Mechanical inspectors In-process & final inspections CMM experience a plus. Email Resume: email@example.com (id:4389842) COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - Computer -Network & Computer Systems Administrator, Provide Network/Server system support for all dept. Bachelor's in Comp. Sci., IT related. Min. 1yr. exp. in network & computer SA. Mail resume to HR Mgr, Nuwave, LLC. 1795 N. Butterfield Rd, Libertyville, IL 60048 (id:4389213)
- POWER UNIT BUILDER - Hydraulic lift manufacturer in St. Charles, Illinois has an immediate full time opening for a panel-power unit builder. Candidate must have extensive electrical, electronic and hydraulic experience to layout and build control panels and power units from Cad drawings, electrical schematics and hydraulic drawings. Candidate must be well versed in the use of hand and power tools as well as various multimeters and hydraulic valve test equipment. Send resume to fax# (630) 584-9895 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389188) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to email@example.com Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.